Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Select A Supernode

Originally posted by FTFakes+11 February 2003 - 01:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FTFakes @ 11 February 2003 - 01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 00:37
    So to stay on your desired SNode, you have to restart it every few minutes. It this tool still any use, after considering this remark?
    @KazaaSearch, hat is not true&#33; TBO is right, you can stay for hours on the same supernode&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It depends on how you use your supernode. If you search a lot, use autosearchmore and other tricks, it will kick you very soon. and then you have to restart... AWFUL. I get disconnected every few minutes as i said. especially if the supernode is far away.

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    Yepp I&#39;m actually now staying for more than 5 hours in the state New york, far away from home. test it by yourself.
    And I don&#39; know why you (kazaasearch) are trying to say that KaZuperNodes is bullshit. We are working now for month on it, and we waited with the release till it was userfriendly and easy to use.
    So if your tool is so much better than ours show it. But do not tell that others are infirior. We never said anything about your tool and we won&#39;t. Do your thing we are doing ours. If your tool is better than prove it.

Lens

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    Originally posted by Lens@11 February 2003 - 01:27
    Yepp I&#39;m actually now staying for more than 5 hours in the state New york, far away from home. test it by yourself.
    And I don&#39; know why you (kazaasearch) are trying to say that KaZuperNodes is bullshit. We are working now for month on it, and we waited with the release till it was userfriendly and easy to use.
    So if your tool is so much better than ours show it. But do not tell that others are infirior. We never said anything about your tool and we won&#39;t. Do your thing we are doing ours. If your tool is better than prove it.

Lens
    Don&#39;t get offended, but what I actually said was ALL true. I did not say that my primitive tool was any better. But your tool actually does the same thing, and is only better in the interface. I am not going to tell that your&#39;s is worse, it is BETTER, but you got NO NEW ideas guys. It implements the same trick which actually has serious flaws. And if priority is concerned, then Dave Wilkinson from England invented this trick first (as far as I know from monitoring this forum), and posted here.

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    Also I dont know why you don&#39;t want to see my *constructive* post that offers a really useful feature for YOUR program: location resolution.
    I mean it&#39;s like another column in zupernodes and you are all set&#33;
    I use your program because it has GUI. And everyone will thank you if you add that column:
    like this:
    129.*.30.*:2413 | clem12@KaZaA | US (Tulsa, Oklahoma)

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    Originally posted by Lens@11 February 2003 - 01:27
    And I don&#39; know why you (kazaasearch) are trying to say that KaZuperNodes is bullshit.
    And I don&#39;t know why you are trying to say that I tried to say it was bullshit. There were no word of offense in my post. And your post does have it.

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    That&#39;s a suggestion I made yesterday. It would really be usefull.

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    Originally posted by ketoprak@11 February 2003 - 01:43
    That&#39;s a suggestion I made yesterday. It would really be usefull.
    OK, looking forward for a new release of zupernodes&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 02:35
    Dave Wilkinson from England invented this trick first (as far as I know from monitoring this forum), and posted here.
    Well sorry that we had the same idea than Dave Wilkinson, but actually we never heard of him before and it&#39;s pure coincidence that you the other KaZaaNet and Kazupernodes where released around the same week. We copied nobody and for us the idea of a supernodehopper was new.
    We thought it would be intresting for KaZaA Lite so we posted it here.
    Sorry for that.

Ok if your Post are *constructive* we thank you but well your right the way you posted before our whole team felt a little bit offended.
    OK let&#39;s stop there whish you a nice night.
    And let&#39;s help eachother.

Tomorrow probably the new KaZUperNodes 1.2.2 will appear we are currently testing it. If there are no bugs it should be alright for the release.

Lens

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    Originally posted by TBO@11 February 2003 - 00:25

@KazaaSearch i got to say that kaZuperNodes is alot easier to use then your old SN program and i have stayed on some of the SN&#39;s for over 3 hours...And are you aware of another SN program called &#39;kazaanet&#39; too?As i have tested this also....
    It doesn&#39;t matter which proggie you use to input the SN IP into registry. Result will be the same. So I don&#39;t believe if anyone claims that he was connected longer to a specified SN when using this program than that. They all do basically the same. But Zupernodes has very nice interface, that&#39;s the only reason to use it instead of others. Among pluses of their interface is the Check status button which allows to make sure you are not knocking to a concrete wall...

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 03:01
    It doesn&#39;t matter which proggie you use to input the SN IP into registry. Result will be the same. So I don&#39;t believe if anyone claims that he was connected longer to a specified SN when using this program than that. They all do basically the same.
    I don&#39;t know if all these programs really do exact the same thing.
    As you know, the IP and the port are not the only things they put in the registry
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast