Thread: Everyone Read This!

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i've repeated this so many fuking times, it's getting annoying. i know there's a massive increase in board members becuz of matrix revolutions, and scary movie 3, and stuff. So, instead of asking and making a thread about verified hashes, go ahead and save urself some time by dling the much better quality version off of suprnova.org using bittorrent.
    I'm posting this cuz there's so many new members asking for where to dl revolutions, and this is just a little heads up.

if u have no clue wat i'm talking about, read this:
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=54389
    and i personally recommend the Shadow's Experimental client. it's easy to use, faster allocation than a lot of clients i've cn, and it takes up very little memory to run.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Someones a little frustrated but nice try this won't do much good because someone is always going to ask the same question so just copy that what u just wrote into notepad save it then when someone asks the question paste it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Gre1@13 November 2003 - 02:37
    Someones a little frustrated but nice try this won't do much good because someone is always going to ask the same question so just copy that what u just wrote into notepad save it then when someone asks the question paste it.
    lol. i will

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BMD
    Thanks!!!!!!

Bonnie

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    abu has the power,off the subject here but how could i stop you knowing that info about my connection etc.?(cos it sounds like a bad thing)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Nothing to worry about that ISP thingy.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    it's a little ping internet connection thingy no info is disclosed to anyone. when i look at my sig, i c my own internet connection info

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Cheers bud,feel better.
    I was starting to feel a bit violated(if you know what i mean)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@13 November 2003 - 03:34
    go ahead and save urself some time by dling the much better quality version off of suprnova.org using bittorrent.
    The quality is the same if you download the same version, its not like kazaa producing movies in worse quality

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    true, but most of the time, the files are fakes or renamed files of other stuff. annoying. i'd just save the time and frustration by dling to from suprnova