Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to do after Diwana is gone

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    Again, what is this J-dye's 2nd account? I googled but could not find anything..
    mjmacky thinks you're a troll who frequents this forum at least once a day. He seems to be unaware that particular person, unlike you, cannot form proper sentences with correct capitalization.
    I think he could write a proper sentence, mistakenly. Also the trademark ".." is all over the place. Five also popped up in a J-dye thread which I'm sure has been deleted by now. And look at the avatar. He has some stock photo and hasn't even broken 10 posts.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    @anon.. thanks for clarifying.. hope he gets some solace or treatment for his hallucination.

@anigav.. have you googled your name. Did you know, you are a cunt!

@mjmacky.. may god bless you, you get some help soon. ".." is not a patented style. Is it?

you guys have a sense of humor. I liked it, but you need to understand that here I trying to seek help. I am in bad shape because of diwana going down.

@whatcdfan and progress.. thanks for guiding me so far. I will keep you posted on my situation.
    Last edited by Five; 11-17-2011 at 06:16 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    If a war breaks out, somebody please wake me up. it's been long since Reject missed his mistress and Darth has grown up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    @mjmacky.. may god bless you, you get some help soon. ".." is not a patented style. Is it?
    You know, many times trademark/patented doesn't literally mean that someone has it registered and is legally protected from intellectual property theft. Anyways, your biggest fault is all the pointless and idiotic posting you did immediately upon signing up. This includes replying to a J-dye post, which are almost always incoherent, with something equally daft.

I guess recommending medical advice isn't really a trademark maneuver either, since every eighthwit seems to offer it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    You are saying that because you have never seen a cunt in life.

Do know the reason why you love "..", care to take out dick out of your mouth ".|." That way you can speak properly and clearly.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    the internet is serious business..

yeah..
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    @mjmacky and @anigav.. you two are really hilarious and fun to watch. Its a pleasure to know both of you.

@anon.. yeah internet a serious business, but its good to have these two cheer girls on this forum for some side fun.

coming back on the topic

for music I am thinking of what.cd..

for tv, I am looking at BTN or TVT or BitmeTV, Where can I find some review on them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

for tv, I am looking at BTN or TVT or BitmeTV, Where can I find some review on them.
    Here just click on the name of the tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    @Progress, thanks.. I am not able to figure out the content details.. also it seems BTN has slower speed than bitmetv.. and BTN and TVT are rated lower than bitmetv..
    Last edited by Five; 11-18-2011 at 05:18 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    @Progress, thanks.. I am not able to figure out the content details.. also it seems BTN has slower speed than bitmetv.. and BTN and TVT are rated lower than bitmetv..
    btn and freshon.tv (tvt.ro) are way better than bitmetv; easier to keep ratio, better pretimes, better design/content and both have WEB-DLs (not sure about bitmetv here since i stop using it few months back)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast