Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to do after Diwana is gone

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    @Progress, thanks.. I am not able to figure out the content details.. also it seems BTN has slower speed than bitmetv.. and BTN and TVT are rated lower than bitmetv..
    BTN has that problem of slow speeds because of it being Ratio-Free some motherfuckers limit their upload speed but having said that there are also many seedboxes running especially on the newer and popular stuff. I only watch documentaries and some of the stuff I've been leeching is really old but I still complete my downloads at fair pace(considering I only have 2mbps down and I leech more then one torrent simultaneously) on the other hand you'll have to either work very hard or donate to utilize BitmeTV as your primary TV source. TVT is an awesome tracker, the only demerit I could find is that it doesn't have much content in HD, before switching to HD it was my most used TV tracker.

What.cd is an open tracker for worthy invitees(it's the best music tracker out there along with the Rutracker), if you know your stuff you should take the interview. All the knowledge base and interview related information is available on the interview preparation site, you can check Anon's post history to find the link.

Rutracker is another very prominent source for music especially Lossless, it's said to have 300,000 lossless torrents, whenever I and Anon look for anything rare, it's the first place we hit the enter. It's open registrations.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    All the knowledge base and interview related information is available on the interview preparation site, you can check Anon's post history to find the link.

Rutracker is another very prominent source for music especially Lossless, it's said to have 300,000 lossless torrents, whenever I and Anon look for anything rare, it's the first place we hit the enter.
    I feel stalked in this thread.

But yeah, RuTracker is heaven for music and rare stuff. So is Demonoid, and to a lesser extent, FL.ro and IPT.

About BTN vs. BitMeTV vs. TvT, note how the first one has a 10 in content.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hi.. I looked at some of the reviews and did some of my own research. Still I have few open questions.

Of BTN and BitmeTV and TVT, which one has better Aussie and UK TV programs?.. more of UK TV would be better..

RuTracker seems good.. but its difficult to navigate as they are all in Russian language even though I am using chrome to auto translate.. I have found that their music collection is good..

Another thing I am wondering is on how to get access to some of these trackers?.. as most of them are closed for signup..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Another thing I am wondering is on how to get access to some of these trackers?.. as most of them are closed for signup..
    On BTN, apparently only high class users have invites these days. However, there are recruitment threads on trackers. Read this (you may have to log out) to know more.

BitMeTV and TvT have no "special" process to join that I know of, other than getting someone to invite you. The former has had open signups, but don't rely on this at all (the only occasions I remember are August 2008 and some months ago). Maybe you'll find giveaways on tracker forums too.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm not sure if this has been posted, but Diwana is now at a new URL.

http://tasmanit.es/

Your old username and password should still work.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 11-22-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    n00b
    Hi All,

Just joined and would like to invite all the ex members to visit tvchaosuk.com. Although it is a UK TV Tracker, it has a great Commonwealth section with many of the shows Diwana members are used to seeing, plus, if you join up now, all ex Diwana Members get a great credit to start them off.

tvchaosuk.com has a similar tracker set up as Diwana had, with the bonus points feature and the friendliest team on the planet.

Join up and tell them DAVID sent you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    oldpom is probably staff at tvchaosuk

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    @Darth.. Yes my old stats are intact at tasmanit.es. But I would rather stay away as now I don't want all my eggs in one basket.

@anon.. Thanks for your reply.

How about UK-Two?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

How about UK-Two?
    it's a small tracker, have the same content that any decent general tracker, but less (A tracker of 1000 members , so imagine). the forums are not active it all. and the invites are kinda hard to find, most members have to apply for one at the forums, honestly does not worth your time.
    Last edited by Progress; 11-24-2011 at 06:35 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by antipod View Post
    oldpom is probably staff at tvchaosuk
    It should not really matter if i was staff or member, I am only trying to answer the initial thread with a good alternative for ex Diwana members.

tvchaosuk.com offers them all the benefits and great shows, and that is what most are after i feel sure

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast