Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Experimental

I am useing shadow experimental ( bt) , but my upload rate is nearly 3 times my download rate, useing a 56k ( boo ). What is the best setting for me ? how do u increase the number of ports ? any help would be good !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    i am on dial up also and since i got tired of my download stoping because the torrent died on me i found away to make my download go faster click on the advance link at the top and it will show all the people connect to the tracker and one by one use your firewall and ban all the people that are not 100% completed that way your download go full blast since noone be downloading from you and every once in awhile add new noncompleted connection to your ban list and go back to the top of this ban list and take some off every now and then after some time has past to make sure you have plenty of seeds to download from once you finish your download remove all those ban connection and seed the file

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Why not give Shareaza a try (http://www.shareaza.com) ? It's a very good BT client, and connects to other networks as well. I use it, and am pretty happy with it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iLL TRY THAT LATER THANKS ALOT. WHAT SETTING SHOULD I HAVE IT ON, UNLIMITED OR DIALUP ? AND WHAT LEVELS DO I PUT THE RATE THING ON ?
    THANKS AGIAN

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IM ON XP AND HAVE NORTON ANTI VIRUS, DO I NEED TO TURN NORTON OFF AND STOP THE XP FIREWALL (IF I HAVE ONE &#33

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    leave your norton and your firewall on and put your bt on the dialup/isdn setting

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    How many times are u going to post this

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i THOUGHT THE FIREWALL SLOWED THINGS DOWN ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It does it stops connections.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    THOUGHT SO. THATS ALL FOR NOW THANKS FOR THE HELP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast