Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Feral Shit Stir-pro's Are Amongst Us......

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by UKMan@14 November 2003 - 00:11
    UKMan wonders if Billy_Dean would accept a truce from him as well?
    Allthough i still dont agree with the cat thread - but bygones be bygones hopefully :beerchug: vodka - fosters
    Argh! Dont be fooled by the advertising! Aussies don't drink Fosters... we ship the crap outta the country!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@13 November 2003 - 15:40

Awwww! That's so cute! I just knew you two would get along.

(Very cool taste in music BTW UKMan)

B)
    Have to thank SG for turning this around though - needs a 3rd party sometimes

My taste hasnt changed really over the years. In fact, my whole collection, apart from a few exceptions, is basically 60's - 80's rock/folk etc.

Peace
    UKOldRockerHippieMan

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BANNED
    The original Manfred Mann? I hung around with the Earthband a bit, a mate, Clive Edwards drummed for them a few times, that's where I met Chris Thompson, and worked with his band Filthy McNasty, Clive was the drummer.

Dr Feelgood were indeed a good band, another victim of punk, as were many good bands at that time who could no longer get recording contracts. Kilburn and the High Roads, Ace, Man, Rococo, (the memory's going now) many many good bands died for that load of crap.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Yepp the memories come flooding back. Thought i put all that behind me - no such luck

Well, im sure we bumped into each other then. Would be nice to know where though. Maybe the Round House, or even Eel Pie Island - those were the days B)

edit: nearly forgot the Electric Cinema in Notting Hill (i think that was the name).
    Do you remember that little shop in Ealing called Marshalls. I think it was the first ever Jim Marshall shop around - not sure.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    You remember Eel Pie Island??

I was born and raised in Twickenham, Eel Pie was a second home to me.

The La'Berge, Richmond community centre, standing on beer crates looking into the back of the Richmond Hotel to try and catch a glimpse of the Stones, The Crawdaddy, (the memories flood back, making me stoned thinking about it.!&#33

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@13 November 2003 - 18:24
    You remember Eel Pie Island??

I was born and raised in Twickenham, Eel Pie was a second home to me. 

The La'Berge, Richmond community centre, standing on beer crates looking into the back of the Richmond Hotel to try and catch a glimpse of the Stones, The Crawdaddy, (the memories flood back, making me stoned thinking about it.!&#33

Hey, guys, this is all cozy and all, but can't you make your own thread??
    Something like:
    "Musical history for demented loungelizzards???"

And i'm serious.
    This goes far beyond hugging BD now, UKman!!
    The guy might actually start to think you take him serious and are getting affectionate......

Please be gentle on his fragile soul, he might get confused, or, even more, that is.

And @BD:

HUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Don'tLikeMyThreadStolenBySentimentalOldBastards-Yogi

And beware or i'll start drewling up my pathetic days as a mucisian.........

7. Lounge   -   #37
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Im terribly sorry SG - but your the one who started this boudoir of sentimental cuddly crap, now you have to put up with two former enemies who have found each other and would like to reminisce the golden days of music in a quiet corner of your love nest. Who knows, we may have actually met each other. What chances are there of that happening?? 1 billion to 1 on this board anyways

You should be happy that you have contributed to the bringing together of two individuals who only the day before would have gladly eaten the other alive and now have found a common ground to meet upon. We may even have gazed upon the other way back in the 1900's and raised a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale together in rythmn to the sounds of "Bend it, Bend it" - (DDDBMT) Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick & Tich.

So my emotional heart throbber, please give us a break and bask in that knowledge.
    :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Peace
    UKMan

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'd hug you ...but I don't know where I've been

9. Lounge   -   #39
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused

Awwww! Feel teh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234