Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons Hit N Run

hi

its out on suprnova im wondering if anyones played it yet cos im getting it right now but wanna know if its anygood cos it kinda looks it

cheers

EDIT: pc version i mean

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Not The PC Version But The PS2 One Yes... I Imagine They're Basically The Same?

3. Games   -   #3
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Having seen the ad's on tele it looked good to me too, and when I saw your post I went to Suprnova to find it as I wanted to get it aswell, then I saw the file size and who released it (FLT) and after ROTK i'm not so sure wether I want to bother dl'ing 1.8 fucking GB for yet another game that will take up 3 CD's when there's no need for it only for it to not play properly (i'm not saying it definitely won't work properly, just after ROTK i'm not in any rush to test it).

What's with the size of games these days? There's no real need for them to come on 3 CD's for most games if the programer's would spend a bit of time optimizing the code and shit. Or is it some sort of anti-dl thing to make people think "Screw dl'ing that much"?

If I do bother to dl it i'll try it out and let you know what I think of it and if it work's ok :-)

Sniper.

4. Games   -   #4
    cool
    i havent d\l'd rotk so i dunno but i agree games are a bit big it just took 4 days of straight downloading to get enter the matrix (4cd's) but it was ok so...
    anyhuw i guess i will have 2 wait and c still got at leas a day and a half 2 go on the simpsons cos ive got a bloody slow connection
    cheers

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@13 November 2003 - 16:15
    Having seen the ad's on tele it looked good to me too, and when I saw your post I went to Suprnova to find it as I wanted to get it aswell, then I saw the file size and who released it (FLT) and after ROTK i'm not so sure wether I want to bother dl'ing 1.8 fucking GB for yet another game that will take up 3 CD's when there's no need for it only for it to not play properly (i'm not saying it definitely won't work properly, just after ROTK i'm not in any rush to test it).

What's with the size of games these days? There's no real need for them to come on 3 CD's for most games if the programer's would spend a bit of time optimizing the code and shit. Or is it some sort of anti-dl thing to make people think "Screw dl'ing that much"?

If I do bother to dl it i'll try it out and let you know what I think of it and if it work's ok :-)

Sniper.
    Well the actual game code, models etc don't take up much space.

Its stuff like movies, music and sound that raise sizes.

Oh and also, this game got 75% in a review and they said it:
    lended quite a lot from games like GTA3
    was the best ever Simpsons game
    Had nice comical touches

6. Games   -   #6
    thought id pop bk it finished bout 2 hrs go
    n after a bit of tuning (probs with new graphics card) i got it goin its good and yes i think it does "act" a lot like gta3
    i am a true simpsons fan purely bcos homer is so real_if u understand him_ and i would recommend this to people who enjoy the simpsons although at the time of writing this i have only had 1 hour of xperience (like i say probs with card) and im not 2 sure on lastability at the mo anyhuw

1. u like gta3ish feel gameplay
    2. u like the simpsons
    3. u dont mind d\l 3 cd's of data
    4. u like the simpsons

maybe u should try it

as you can tell i can't write anysort of review but i think it would be really good on a proper working pc _mine at the mo is juddery but jus'acceptable IMO

ok enough dribble

oh :i noticed a bigger hit n run on nova whats that about should i get it instead its about 300mb bigger mine being 1848mb this new one is 2185mb i honestly dont give a s@!$ about re downloading and i havent burnt it yet so does anyone know the diff any help is good guyz/galz

and god bless those who go on about daemon tools i have saved a lot of discs in bout 6 weeks ( not commented on it yet but peeps told me bout it ages ago jus dont like tryin new progs)

cheers

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    this game kicks ass. i love it. deffinitly worth the download wait.

8. Games   -   #8
    as i've said in my verified post i think it's a big let down
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Games   -   #9
    i didnt like the game at all... IMO its one of the worst simpsons games ever

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@15 November 2003 - 21:55
    as i&#39;ve said in my verified post i think it&#39;s a big let down
    yeh ok
    dunno if thats a dig that it should be in verifieds but at the time i hadnt verified it and it wasnt for kazaa (bt)...u choose
    Edit: altough bt d&#092;l&#39;s are meant to be real

i started the bigger d&#092;l and its 3 cds (the same as my smaller one so im confused)

er&#33; bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast