Thread: Naruto

Poster
    I was wondering whether Naruto is still airing on Tokyo TV because I'm sick and tired of waiting for fansubs to slowly release episodes every week....and I'm curious to find out how many episodes are left (in all)...

I'm currently up to episode 32 and I'm awaiting my friends CD-Rs to watch the further episodes. maybe this could be an official naruto discussion thread too

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Think it's already been asked, and YES it's still airing, latest episode is 58 and I haven't seen a sub of it yet, just RAW.

SaiyaMan releases RAW's of Naruto on wednesdays.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by danne@13 November 2003 - 15:38
    Think it's already been asked, and YES it's still airing, latest episode is 58 and I haven't seen a sub of it yet, just RAW.

SaiyaMan releases RAW's of Naruto on wednesdays.
    Oh I suppose the fansubbed episode comes a week later...I might as well wait...
    Thanks danne.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    oopz, where do I get SaiyaMan's Releases then?
    just checked envirosphere, some fansub named bakaman juz released naruto 58...

i onl download AonE, A-E or TW's...looks like I still hafto wait.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    yes, bakasan used to have his subs on the saiyaman page, not the last one tho(seems it's torrents for ep 53-58 in rmvb-format)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I love this show, I didn't discover it until it was up to episode 20, Which I just downloaded all 20 episodes and watched them straight one day, since then though, I can hardly wait for next episode to come out.

Anyway though, I usually just get whatever fansubber gets it out first, I've download quite a few of Bakasan's subs, doesn’t seem to be much difference in translations.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"