Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games account "disabled" - Is it gone forever?

Please inform me when and if you get in touch with them, whether over IRC or otherwise. It seems I too cannot get back into my account, I've been inactive for 4 months only! Member since 08.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscheck View Post
    Please inform me when and if you get in touch with them, whether over IRC or otherwise. It seems I too cannot get back into my account, I've been inactive for 4 months only! Member since 08.

Thanks
    Your account was pruned as we discussed in irc last night.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    yup thanks regs, I posted that before i figured out how to get into the irc channel.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Hey res8376
    Could you inform to me about the status of my account?
    As I said before on the previous page...
    It seems 'I still have an account, since I'm uploading right now...'
    At least the tracker of the torrent that I'm uploading reports 'working':
    In the last 45 days I've uploaded about 4.28GB on that torrent.
    My last visit on the site was on April-2nd-2012, according the history of my chrome web browser.
    Since about 20th-23th April I was surprised by that old Lorem Ipsum page:
    My old password for that page didn't work anymore...
    NOTE that I can't use my e-mail on BCG: It wasn't accepted because was from terra.com.br
    TIA

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by JotaLipe View Post
    Hey res8376
    Could you inform to me about the status of my account?
    As I said before on the previous page...
    It seems 'I still have an account, since I'm uploading right now...'
    At least the tracker of the torrent that I'm uploading reports 'working':
    In the last 45 days I've uploaded about 4.28GB on that torrent.
    My last visit on the site was on April-2nd-2012, according the history of my chrome web browser.
    Since about 20th-23th April I was surprised by that old Lorem Ipsum page:
    My old password for that page didn't work anymore...
    NOTE that I can't use my e-mail on BCG: It wasn't accepted because was from terra.com.br
    TIA
    You can join our irc channel like everyone else and we can discuss it there

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Thanks for your _very_fast_answer and kind attention, regs
    But... How Can I Get There?
    Do I need a LOGin and/or PW?
    TIA

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    JoseAbel281
    Hi BlackCats Admins ... I just got my account disabled and I do not get why, when I tried to login through the "Fake page" I input my Keyword and after my username and password but it remains the same, then I asked the friend who invited me, and he says my account was disabled; I've tried getting into the IRC but it keeps saying the host is too busy or something. I had my ratio over 3, I've uploaded over I TB, I login EVERYDAY; I'm currently "seeding" 77 torrents or thereabouts, my seeding average is almost 200 days ... I just don't understand; not using any proxy afaik. Not as active in forums as I would like to be but I guess that's not an issue, since I've been quite active seeding and sharing .... Not a single Hit and Run whatsoever .... My account is JoseAbel281, would you please help me out ? Give me the reaasons why I got disabled, help me reenable it ? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JoseAbel281; 04-30-2012 at 08:44 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseAbel281 View Post
    Hi BlackCats Admins ... I just got my account disabled and I do not get why, when I tried to login through the "Fake page" I input my Keyword and after my username and password but it remains the same, then I asked the friend who invited me, and he says my account was disabled; I've tried getting into the IRC but it keeps saying the host is too busy or something. I had my ratio over 3, I've uploaded over I TB, I login EVERYDAY; I'm currently "seeding" 77 torrents or thereabouts, my seeding average is almost 200 days ... I just don't understand; not using any proxy afaik. Not as active in forums as I would like to be but I guess that's not an issue, since I've been quite active seeding and sharing .... Not a single Hit and Run whatsoever .... My account is JoseAbel281, would you please help me out ? Give me the reaasons why I got disabled, help me reenable it ? Thanks in advance
    You have already been given a reason.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Hi there,

I tried to get into the posted irc-channel during the last couple of days. But each time I logged in I was the only user in the mentioned channel. Means: I even opened it completely...
    I still would like to ask some BC admins about my account (as well) as I also just see the fake-page since several weeks now and can't login any way.
    And as I still can't send PMs to stoi here in this forum as I'm still a 'too new user' I don't know how to be able to contact any of you guys now to finally clear things up.

Thanks for any info and reply though,
    KarlK (this is _not_ my BC nick ;-) )

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    hi there few days ago i try to log in to blackcats bt i get the fake page i don't if my account is disable or what can anyone help i just want to know btw i didn't have a laptop for three month so i don't know if anything happens with the website and i didn't get any msgs from the forum