Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games account "disabled" - Is it gone forever?

Re: Disabled accounts
    Could everyone who has been disabled please join bcgs irc #help irc.blackcats-games.net:6667. To speed things up could you join using your site nick.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by phileas View Post
    Re: Disabled accounts
    Could everyone who has been disabled please join bcgs irc #help irc.blackcats-games.net:6667. To speed things up could you join using your site nick.
    I did wonder how long it would take, despite repeated requests for disabled users to join IRC, before one staffer actually thought "enough's enough"

It really is a testament to how much disabled viewers valued their accounts on BCG when they couldn't even be arsed finding out the BCG support channel and found their way in to ask there instead
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    monkeydude
    EDIT: Right, seems I suck at reading... I'll go through IRC.

Hi,

This is a post for Stoi since it seems that others have had success getting in touch with you via this forum. I've recently had my account on Blackcats disabled (same user name) and I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have it re-enabled or at least get some light shed on the circumstances of the disable. My guess is that it was due to what might have shown up as recent hit and runs since I have about 10+ torrents that I was seeding back last I checked though I'm not sure if that was the reason. I've had this account for years and have seeded back well over 100 torrents properly to 1.0 or higher with the exception of only a few. It was of course my intention to seed back these recent ones as well but I may have d/led too much at once, wasn't seeding them frequently enough, etc...

Anyway if you could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks man
    Last edited by monkeydude; 11-30-2011 at 09:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    capgreyfox
    Hi there,

regs, you must be getting tired of this, but can you check my account? It's rasusino
    I didn't download anything lately for lack of time (studies, work, etc), but if that's the sole reason I've been disabled, I'm willing to remedy it.
    I have been using the site for quite a long time and I REALLY love it, it would strike me very hard to lose it for something like that.

I hope it can be re-enable.
    Thanks!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    @monkeydude: please join bcg's irc #help and speak to myself.

@capgreyfox: please join bcgs irc, using the nick 'rasusino'.
    Last edited by phileas; 12-01-2011 at 09:54 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    optimus78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    why my acc Disabled account ante78

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus78 View Post
    why my acc Disabled account ante78
    please join bcgs irc [ #help irc.blackcats-games.net:6667 ] using the nick 'ante78'.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Never used irc before so i need a little help

I installed chatzilla via firefox and type irc.blackcats-games.net:6667 but get an error

SyntaxError: invalid label

thanks
    Last edited by tommyboy; 12-02-2011 at 12:47 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    I've not used chatzilla, but perhaps try entering just irc.blackcats-games.net as I think 6667 is the default port so you probably don't need to specify it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyboy View Post
    Never used irc before so i need a little help

I installed chatzilla via firefox and type irc.blackcats-games.net:6667 but get an error

SyntaxError: invalid label

thanks
    http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/faq/#connect
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast