Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games account "disabled" - Is it gone forever?

I know this is an old thread, but I'd like to ask to you Admins if you could possibly re-enable my account (same name as this account)... Although I did never enter the forums or IRC, I had no hit'n'runs and had positive ratio... My problem was when my xbox crashed and I didn't download many games for it anymore... Now I got a new one and will be back on work. I was too downloading games for Wii, but I guess that problem with the trackers got my torrents down or something, I don't really know... Anyway, if you could look into my case, it would mean a lot! Thank you!

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    stoi I wanted to PM you a question but don't know how to do this on here. Could you message me, just have a real quick question.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by catclaw11 View Post
    stoi I wanted to PM you a question but don't know how to do this on here. Could you message me, just have a real quick question.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/1...on-or-send-PMs
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Burnsy i believe you answered your own question.

(just so you're aware though, whenever I do go away, I have in the past PM'd stoi who's been pretty understanding about things)
    When we used to prune if someone got in touch and said they knew they were going away for awhile, lack of internet, away to Iraq etc we would make them VIP so they didnt get pruned, now no one gets pruned as we lose all disabled members by doing so (they havnt logged in so bye bye) its easy to fix actually, just never got around to it lol

Now we would add something to their staff comments, so they wouldnt get disabled.

But in 8-9 years its the first time we have done this, we have warned that we may do this for the past 3 years, we done it, and all we get is grief (seems thats pretty much all we get lol) and we probably wont be doing it again for at least another year or so (if we even do it again).
    Hi stoi,

I just registered here at the forum, as I thought to be able to leave you a PM then.
    But restrictions seem to not allow that for "new users".
    So I added you to my contacts to hopefully be able to contact you _then_ directly via PM as I need to ask you something about bcn.
    Thanks in advance for adding me just for a short time to be able to talk with you just quick then. :-)

Talk to you soon then hopefully,
    KarlK

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by karlk View Post
    Burnsy i believe you answered your own question.

When we used to prune if someone got in touch and said they knew they were going away for awhile, lack of internet, away to Iraq etc we would make them VIP so they didnt get pruned, now no one gets pruned as we lose all disabled members by doing so (they havnt logged in so bye bye) its easy to fix actually, just never got around to it lol

Now we would add something to their staff comments, so they wouldnt get disabled.

But in 8-9 years its the first time we have done this, we have warned that we may do this for the past 3 years, we done it, and all we get is grief (seems thats pretty much all we get lol) and we probably wont be doing it again for at least another year or so (if we even do it again).
    Hi stoi,

I just registered here at the forum, as I thought to be able to leave you a PM then.
    So I added you to my contacts to hopefully be able to contact you _then_ directly via PM as I need to ask you something about bcn.
    Thanks in advance for adding me just for a short time to be able to talk with you just quick then. :-)

KarlK
    I still cant PM you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106

Hi stoi,

KarlK
    I still cant PM you.
    Damn! :-/
    Weird forum-software here or what!? :-(
    What can we do. Really need to just get ahold of you please!
    Any other chance to achieve this? (which won't spam you with messages from all others here then, too, if you post it here publicly to me? ;-) )

Bye and hope we'll find a way,
    KarlK

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    I'm sorry if I'm being offensive or something, but, with all due respect, you could've at least answered my reply... I've been waiting for it. Thanks!

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I still cant PM you.
    Damn! :-/
    Weird forum-software here or what!? :-(
    What can we do. Really need to just get ahold of you please!
    Any other chance to achieve this? (which won't spam you with messages from all others here then, too, if you post it here publicly to me? ;-) )

Bye and hope we'll find a way,
    KarlK
    It's a necessary security feature as we get a lot of people who only register here to achieve there own selfish ends but then I shouldn't have to tell you that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielmgn View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm being offensive or something, but, with all due respect, you could've at least answered my reply... I've been waiting for it. Thanks!
    its gone, doesnt exist anymore.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    :|
    too bad... is the account creating system on right now?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast