Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games account "disabled" - Is it gone forever?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karlk View Post

Damn! :-/
    Weird forum-software here or what!? :-(
    What can we do. Really need to just get ahold of you please!
    Any other chance to achieve this? (which won't spam you with messages from all others here then, too, if you post it here publicly to me? ;-) )

Bye and hope we'll find a way,
    KarlK
    It's a necessary security feature as we get a lot of people who only register here to achieve there own selfish ends but then I shouldn't have to tell you that.
    Thanks. I knew the reason for this 'feature' here and understand it in general.
    It's just that it's a bit sad/weird that a new user (like me yet) even can't send PMs to another registered user on here.
    I mean this doesn't really have to do something with 'spamming the forum' or something like that, right? ;-)
    It's even not possible to exchange PMs if both parties added eachother to its contact-list, too though... ;-))

But well, I hope that I'll be able to contact stoi after those ~14 days being a user here then. :-)
    As far as those forum-rules state here officially at least. ;-)
    Let's see what'll happen then...

Bye,
    KarlK
    Last edited by karlk; 04-17-2012 at 10:49 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Hey Stoi,

First off I would like to say thanks for all that you and the Blackcats team have done for all of us over the years....it's really appreciated.

I tried signing in to my account several days ago and found the fake page. I forgot my passkey, so I went to IRC and spoke with Mistameph and regs. They said that my account is disabled for using a proxy. I had used JonDo to encrypt my traffic from my home PC to your host so my ISP could not track my surfing habits.

They were very nice about it and I understand were they are coming from, but I would like to appeal one last time. If you and your staff could find it forgivable I would greatly appreciate it. I love the tracker and the info I learn.

Thank you for your consideration,

meep

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Double post...sorry!

Bye,
    KarlK
    Last edited by karlk; 04-18-2012 at 01:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    meep, like I had already told you in help, you used the proxy more than once. There is nothing more to discuss I'm afraid and the account will remain as is. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by regs8376; 04-19-2012 at 04:09 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Hey stoi,
    After a while[2 weeks?] w/out visiting the site and my account, I've get that old Lorem Ipsum page...
    I still have an account, since I'm uploading right now...
    I've tried to use my old password for that page, but it didn't work: it seems it was changed/ or I'm messing up with it...
    My original e-mail on my account was from terra.com.br and it wasn't accepted by BCG.
    What should I do?
    TIA

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    BiffJohnston
    Man I'm really confused, my account got disabled with a ratio of 2.12, 1.5TB uploaded

I seeded everything and only had one hit and run that I was seeding at the time I was disabled

The only thing I can think that I did was I gave out two referrals to friends who didnt download or seed for a few days, but I dont see why that would do anything considering they cant leech nothing.

I've even donated twice in the past, I just cant figure out what kind of rule I broke

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Poster
    Their IRC channel is the place to ask rather than here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Their IRC channel is the place to ask rather than here.
    How do I get there(IRC Channell)?
    Is it...
    http://irc.lc/undernet/blackcats/irctc@@@
    TIA

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    irc://irc-blackcats-games.net/blackcats according the WTO.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Thanks anon for the tip.
    ...but it seems the link above isn't working.