Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games account "disabled" - Is it gone forever?

Please can you about #help channel ? how conect?

Sorry

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SATELITES View Post
    Please can you about #help channel ? how conect?

Sorry
    irc.blackcats-games.net:6667

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Thanks,

I hope will be there soon

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    jhsj
    Dear stoi,

I tried to log in Blackcats today, but it seems my account was disabled.
    Would you kindly re-enable it?
    My username is jhsj
    Thanks!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by jhsj View Post
    Dear stoi,

I tried to log in Blackcats today, but it seems my account was disabled.
    Would you kindly re-enable it?
    My username is jhsj
    Thanks!
    Please join irc on irc.blackcats-games.net:6667 and join the #help channel

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by regs8376 View Post
    Is your account nick the same one being used here? If so, I have re enabled the account but would like you to clear the 6 hit and runs you have please. Thank you.
    Thanks regs. I know I have a couple of dings, I was trying to get some of it cleared out before my pc went down. I think the two Blazblue torrents and Catherine soundtrack had just been downloaded and were being seeded before things went south with my pc. I've got those on my psp, I can get that cleared out easily. The other three I have to try and find again. Trying to go through my stuff to see if I have the original files, otherwise I'll redownload them. Thanks again.
    Whoops, the Blazblue's are rar'd, I'll have to download those again anyway.
    Last edited by kitsunisan; 11-25-2011 at 11:44 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    aussiemum
    Could you have a look at my account too please? I have been an active member in the past, but just a bit limited at the moment (no ps2 anymore, and can only use non scrubbed pal iso ) It's been disabled due to inactivity I think

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemum View Post
    Could you have a look at my account too please? I have been an active member in the past, but just a bit limited at the moment (no ps2 anymore, and can only use non scrubbed pal iso ) It's been disabled due to inactivity I think
    You will have to come into our IRC channel and speak to someone.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Holy shit. I did not know my post was already "approved" by the moderators here. Sorry for MIA, guys. I thought I'd be receiving email or something saying my thread is alive and such. Lol. As you can see, I'm very "n00b". I guess I wasn't really "active" then. =/ I should've been keeping up-to-date with the change of rules, I guess. Thanks for the input, guys. Sorry, if I seemed unresponsive as I didn't know the thread was up and going. Haha.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Regs8376 can you check on the status of my account, it is saying my account is disabled. I have been trying to get into the irc chat and I can not figure out why it will not let me in. If you could please help, I would appreciate it.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast