Thread: Is It Possible To "buy" Friends

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Hopefully, I'm not the only one who has ever pretended to like someone because they were rich or extremely popular. I had this one friend in school named April. She was a little overweight, and unpleasant to be around, but she had money and cool parents that would let us come over and jump on the trampoline and do whatever we wanted. So I pretended to like her to her face, but I actually didn't. I'm ashamed and all, but the lure of free stuff, riding around in an exotic car, big screen tv, ect... was too much to pass up. What about you? Have you ever done that? C'mon, be honest.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I pretend i like everyone here, just so i can dl all the files. When i'm done though, good riddance -

(hope no-one else saw that)

Peace
    UKMan

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@15 November 2003 - 16:29
    Hopefully, I'm not the only one who has ever pretended to like someone because they were rich or extremely popular. I had this one friend in school named April. She was a little overweight, and unpleasant to be around, but she had money and cool parents that would let us come over and jump on the trampoline and do whatever we wanted. So I pretended to like her to her face, but I actually didn't. I'm ashamed and all, but the lure of free stuff, riding around in an exotic car, big screen tv, ect... was too much to pass up. What about you? Have you ever done that? C'mon, be honest.
    I think that's absolutely disgusting, I hope you're thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Well, I paid everyone here to humor me occasionally and I'm OK with it. You remember that thick envelope you got in the mail don't you MS ?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Are you kidding? If she had 8 figures as a dowry, I would propose marraige.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    never know how many friends u have till u get a swimming pool -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Riddler@15 November 2003 - 06:39
    Well, I paid everyone here to humor me occasionally and I'm OK with it. You remember that thick envelope you got in the mail don't you MS ?
    yeah that's true riddler. It probably happens on the forum too. People im'ing people saying "yo, dude reply to my thread pleeeaaaasssseeeeee". That's slightly different than the topic I proposed , but its still interesting. Can the mods see our pm's?? I never thought about that before.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Now i know why i was so popular at highschool..........

RichYogi