Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EAK Scammer WTF

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What a dipshit...

in·san·i·ty/inˈsanitē/

1. The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness
    2. Extreme foolishness or irrationality.

Albert Einstein Quotes. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

D) All of the above
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I do find it hilarious that ever since he leaked that IRC-key for Exigo, he has been bitching about all his misfortunes with the site.

Well.. at least he isn't blaming me this time. You know last time it obviously probably was me, since both nicks started with night and we all know there is almost no way that two people could both choose nicks that start with night.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    You got what you deserved TTS. Just FYI, much like the few people who are misfortunate enough to know you in real life, we couldn't give less of a shit about ur problems.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    WTF is WRONG with people?

The bitch gave me HDBits for EXIGO + 2 months seedbox 2 weeks ago, he recovered his mail yesterday and got his HDBits back :/
    It sounds like this person figured out what we all here have known about you. That you are nothing but a little bitch and he decided to treat you one like one.

Can't wait for your next "I got scammed" thread. Bye for now...bitch.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think i have to close this thread, you people are so mad, i'm not crying about EXIGO or any others, i'm just talking about why people are greedy and they scammed people they trust them, this is the secon time i got scammed altough i did not go first :/
    anyway shit happens, proud to be trader and i wont stop trade for being got scammed twice xD.

Fuck you all

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    I think i have to close this thread, you people are so mad, i'm not crying about EXIGO or any others, i'm just talking about why people are greedy and they scammed people they trust them, this is the secon time i got scammed altough i did not go first :/
    anyway shit happens, proud to be trader and i wont stop trade for being got scammed twice xD.

Fuck you all
    By that account, you certainly are the dumbest trader around these parts.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by foggyhaze View Post
    You got what you deserved TTS. Just FYI, much like the few people who are misfortunate enough to know you in real life, we couldn't give less of a shit about ur problems.
    What?
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1

Fuck you all
    I'm sure most will return the sentiment... but for what it's worth, I love reading these stories of idiots who get what they deserve, whine about others being more devious than themselves, and then boast proudly about how they'll continue... exactly the kind of person natural selection should have removed from us by now, well... if tinternet wasn't as readily available
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post

Fuck you all
    By that account, you certainly are the dumbest trader around these parts.
    I'm far smarter than you buddy, if i got scammed twice, that's not because i'm dumb, they contact yahoo support and they got their emails. But realy i'm far smarter than you, you do not know who i'm, and what the way i'm thinking, i lost too much by getting scammed, but i won too much trackers you can not imagine. so let's cut the crap and everyone shut his fuckin mouth and stop calling me stupid, noob and this bullshit.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Funny how you come complaining about some dude who didn't follow the trade rules, and yet you don't bother either following our rules.
    I'm sending you a warning this time and a couple of links for you to read.

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...=1#post3382719
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...n-this-section

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast