Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EAK Scammer WTF

Thorpy
    Burnsy...

Thorpy from torrentseed... PM me your email or summit mate.

ta

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Funny how you come complaining about some dude who didn't follow the trade rules, and yet you don't bother either following our rules.
    I'm sending you a warning this time and a couple of links for you to read.

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...=1#post3382719
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...n-this-section
    unban me please.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    By that account, you certainly are the dumbest trader around these parts.
    I'm far smarter than you buddy, if i got scammed twice, that's not because i'm dumb, they contact yahoo support and they got their emails. But realy i'm far smarter than you, you do not know who i'm, and what the way i'm thinking, i lost too much by getting scammed, but i won too much trackers you can not imagine. so let's cut the crap and everyone shut his fuckin mouth and stop calling me stupid, noob and this bullshit.
    Compete with a loaf of bread and a cannoli in a test of wits and smarts, you're gonna end up with the second position.
    No. Don't smile. Its only because the loaf of bread and the cannoli were tied up for the first spot.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 11-25-2011 at 04:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Funny how you come complaining about some dude who didn't follow the trade rules, and yet you don't bother either following our rules.

unban me please.
    If you were as smart as you claim to be half as smart a tenth as smart as smart as the average cannoli you'd realize that you aren't banned.

Waiting for TTS Volume 2 :The Dupe Account now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
    Burnsy...

ta
    Does everyone at torrentseed have a username ending in y?
    Kind of dissuades me of showing further interest as I'm mocked enough already and that without being referred to as IdolEyesy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-25-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

unban me please.
    What, you also didn't read the infraction notes, in BOLD RED ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    I think i have to close this thread, you people are so mad, i'm not crying about EXIGO or any others, i'm just talking about why people are greedy and they scammed people they trust them, this is the secon time i got scammed altough i did not go first :/
    anyway shit happens, proud to be trader and i wont stop trade for being got scammed twice xD.

Fuck you all
    Well, looks like your account just became completely useless to you now.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Compete with a loaf of bread and a cannoli in a test of wits and smarts, you're gonna end up with the second position.
    No. Don't smile. Its only because the loaf of bread and the cannoli were tied up for the first spot.
    Thanks for this post. It brought a smile to my face.

It reminded me of an article I once read which compared a game's enemy AI to an olive's.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
    Burnsy...

ta
    Can't PM you mate, you have to have been a member on here for so long and made a minimum amount of posts to use the PM system, however, if it's about the site then see here

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Does everyone at torrentseed have a username ending in y?
    Kind of dissuades me of showing further interest as I'm mocked enough already and that without being referred to as IdolEyesy.
    Nah, mostly just the cool kids... but I'd not class myself as one of those
    Last edited by Burnsy; 11-26-2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I do not need to create another account, I see all people are mad on me, do not know why realy... Because i'm trader ? I do not think so traders in p2p more than good people. good people ? i did not mean traders are bad people xD I just do not know specific name for untraders people xD so what you people are so angry because i'm trader ? at least i'm not spammer like you, spamming here and there and making 20 k posts. wtf
    you people do not have job ? do not have work ? do not have friends and real life ? and yeah you do not have girl friend to take care of it ? xD
    I see my self far better than you,, at least i have my life, i enjoy my time whether here or on real life. in everythread i found same people spamming my topic and starting bullshits. wtf

you all a pieces of shit

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    All yolking aside I totally agree with you. In that light I created this list of horrible things starting with the most contemptible.

Cancer that effects children
    Hitler
    A plague of locust
    People who spend a few minutes a day making facetious posts on silly websites
    Being eaten alive by an alligator
    Having your testicles nailed to the floor and then being forced to stand up
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The irony in playing the "I have a life" card is that anyone who cares about something as insignificant as the rarity of their torrent site memberships clearly lacks one.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast