Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EAK Scammer WTF

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    I do not need to create another account, I see all people are mad on me
    Wouldn't say mad... possibly just bored

do not know why realy... Because i'm trader ?
    No, I think more because you're a trader who tries to rat out those who scam... none of you are trustworthy by definition, therefore no-one gives a fuck. Those of us who don't trade and are happy with our lot, couldn't care less what happens to any trader really, so you're causing your own problems.

i did not mean traders are bad people
    Nope, not always, but definitely not necessarily trustworthy.

I just do not know specific name for untraders people
    Normal and contented with what they have??

so what you people are so angry because i'm trader ?
    We're not, we just don't see why someone who is guilty of something should moan about someone who was better at it than them...

at least i'm not spammer
    Although you're starting to verge on that...

I see my self far better than you,, at least i have my life, i enjoy my time whether here or on real life
    Good, fuck off then, nice knowing you...
    you...pieces of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    The irony in playing the "I have a life" card is that anyone who cares about something as insignificant as the rarity of their torrent site memberships clearly lacks one.
    Probably the most accurate summation of those who think that posting and getting to know people is a waste of time. Interestingly enough, it takes alot more effort to trade, than it does just posting and getting to know people who actually have invites. There is the constant need to log on/download/buffer a/c's that are being fattened up for trading fodder.
    Then there is the constant round of trade offers on the trading forums whether offering a trade, or trying to make a trade, it sort of takes the fun out of what is just a hobby for most, and the fact that a trader has 40-50 bookmarks and some of them are ones I've never even heard of actually means fuck all to me, and in fact anyone who tried to tell me that they belonged to (fill in the blanks) torrentsite(s) to impress me, I would actually feel sad for them, it is a pretty pathetic thing to feel pride over.
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-26-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: the 'thing' was missing

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

I'm far smarter than you buddy, if i got scammed twice, that's not because i'm dumb, they contact yahoo support and they got their emails. But realy i'm far smarter than you, you do not know who i'm, and what the way i'm thinking, i lost too much by getting scammed, but i won too much trackers you can not imagine. so let's cut the crap and everyone shut his fuckin mouth and stop calling me stupid, noob and this bullshit.
    The fact that you can't protect these emails after you own them leads me to believe you are dumb...Particularly since you got beat out of them more than once. The fact that you whine like a bitch to a bunch of people that really could care less, TWICE, also reinforces my opinion. The fact that you can't follow Cabalo's direction. The fact that you trade and get slapped around and belittled by your fellow traders, is another. Dumb whiny bitch noob is a better description of yourself and expect to be called it repeatedly as long as you hang out here and make the same posts that amount to dribble. It might not be the attention you were looking for, but congratulations on getting the attention you were looking for. Has been amusing for me so far, so i thank you

And what Artemis and ca_aok said...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 11-26-2011 at 04:00 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I'll give you a bit of sympathy dude--its stinks when you get played. But only a little bit because it sounds like this isn't the first time and you have to learn from bad experiences. Tracker trading is a game and in every game there are sharks (especially when the players are anonymous as they are on the internet). You will get taken repeatedly until you learn to take care of yourself: it is your responsibility to do that, nobody elses.
    Last edited by temisturk; 11-26-2011 at 07:18 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    By that account, you certainly are the dumbest trader around these parts.
    I'm far smarter than you buddy, if i got scammed twice, that's not because i'm dumb, they contact yahoo support and they got their emails. But realy i'm far smarter than you, you do not know who i'm, and what the way i'm thinking, i lost too much by getting scammed, but i won too much trackers you can not imagine. so let's cut the crap and everyone shut his fuckin mouth and stop calling me stupid, noob and this bullshit.
    Bad effect of watching too much sci-fi moves.
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    n00b
    That is so true temiskurk. Hard lesson but some of us don't get it. You know what I mean. Have a good one my friend.
    Snoopy123

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    If I hate you, it's because of your abuse of irony. You cry foul amid dishonest behavior, then you try to claim intelligence within that incoherent mess you typed up there. Leave irony alone a bit, bully.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok ok ok thank you for advice.
    TTS out

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Scammers are the scum of the earth. They deserve nothing less than to get exposed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234