Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ok This Is Bad Lol

but I ate a spider once cos someone put it in my cheese sarnie

thats gross man!!! eww shit

Was it a big once and was it alive ??

Another thing you should not do, is dont smoke dope while drinking because i did once and boy was i fucked!!!

This was a little while ago so i dont drink or smoke dope now

2. Lounge   -   #42
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    The spider was a "Daddy Long Legs" and yes it was alive, they said it's leg was hanging out my mouth..........it was at that point the fight broke out as I am terrified of spiders .............Gimme a 6 foot drunk bloke to fight anyday over a spider

As for the smoke and drink thing, a lot of people used to tell me that, I never had a problem, I used to smoke a 16th a day and drink 3-5 tins of Special Brew.....maybe I became immune huh

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #43
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ neattairoski - I didn't drink and smoke dope at same time very often but usually I was ok when I did (I hardly ever smoked dope, about 4/5 times a year when I knew people that smoked it), did have 1 !very! bad experience with it though at a club.

I didn't notice at the time but I was lent against a hot pipe whilst drinking lager and smoking, and i'd made the joint's a bit stronger than usual and within about 10 second's I was in the loo spewing my gut's up lol I avoided smoking anymore that night and just slowly drank lagers.

@ JONNO_CELEBS - I'm don't really agree with violence except watching it in movies, but if someone put a spider in anything I was eating then that person would most likely be dead within second's. (Except if it was a woman, I couldn't bring myself to hurt a woman no matter what, they're too pleasing on the eye's :-) ) So i'm not surprised a fight broke out.

Also, I know I said "a bit worse" but I take that back, it sound's like it's !alot! worse up there lol

Sniper.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 November 2003 - 00:03
    The spider was a "Daddy Long Legs" and yes it was alive, they said it's leg was hanging out my mouth..........it was at that point the fight broke out as I am terrified of spiders .............Gimme a 6 foot drunk bloke to fight anyday over a spider

As for the smoke and drink thing, a lot of people used to tell me that, I never had a problem, I used to smoke a 16th a day and drink 3-5 tins of Special Brew.....maybe I became immune huh

Jonno B)
    A 16th? Those were the the days. I cant get less than a daughter (1/4) nowdays but its so damn cheap (lovin that)
    Special brew? I love a beer but that just tastes shitty although its great when you just dont really have the cash to drink, like in the way to a gig you've just shelled out £35 for.
    Shit I should'nt have started on the voddy. Work tomorrow and the boss is back afetr a 3 week break in barbados, I'd bettter not be late!

5. Lounge   -   #45
    @ namzuf9 - That comment at the bottom of your little sig is the funniest one i've seen on all the ones like that lol :-)

Cash (lack of) and un-availability is all that's preventing me from getting any gear at the moment, and also i've got a cold that's causing a chesty cough so doubt it would do that anygood lol

Sniper.

EDIT : Ok, the comment's changed lol It's now officially the most humorous sig i've seen in the last 24hr's lol :-) How many different message's are there for it to differentiate between? :-)

6. Lounge   -   #46
    @Snipe.........yes it got pretty nasty cos I was very fueld.......but it was broken up quick............or more to the point they pulled me off him quick

@Nam.........Cheap??.............I was offered some 2 months ago, £20 per 8th Thats horrific........I used to pay £20 per1/4 ..........I've only been given up 3 years too ............it was £5 per 16th when I started...........far too young

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #47
    I'd say it was probably a good thing that it got broken up quick as else you could have ended up in trouble I guess?

I'm getting tired, so think i'd best grab some sleep 'fore I drop lol (Though i'll probably be back within an hour given the trouble I have getting to sleep lol)

Night all :-)

Sniper.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Are you trying to say I'm violent?? Nah not me..........I'm calm all the time...........except when being fed spiders

Sleep well dude...........if you sleep

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@13 November 2003 - 22:24
    @ lilmiss - I've read your other post lilmiss and i'm soz to hear about your fright lastnight, at least you are ok though and that's good to hear.

i'm sort of hoping to fit in and make a few friend's in this room :-)
    tankyou, and welcome.

and Im sure you will get to meet the rest of the rabble soon enough.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345