Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chd

looking for CHD invite , any one help me

very much passionate for high definition 1080 720

with pure interest which is never ending i am requesting every one and all

i request all to please kindly help me out

Thank you
    Last edited by Environment; 01-18-2012 at 11:48 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    would be grateful if any one invite me for CHD , i have so much interest in HD series and more over i can seed non stop .

thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Environment View Post
    Promise that i keep better ratio
    As opposed to what, do you have shitty ratios on your other trackers?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    if you would like to see i can sent you PM , i am sure you won't be disappointed . have a look at it , then you can get a fair idea whether i have shitty ratio or good enough ratio required for CHD .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Please don't send a PM, I was just prompting you to clarify for the sake of your request. I'm not a member of CHD.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    mj macky i won't send you pm , yes i am looking for CHD i hope any member over here would help me out fingers crossed and also optimistic , would be a good Christmas gift
    Last edited by Environment; 12-07-2011 at 02:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    mj macky i won't send you pm , yes i am looking for CHD i hope any member over here would help me out fingers crossed and also optimistic , would be a good Christmas gift
    pm with unedited proofs maybe i'll help you
    Last edited by klaudiu; 12-07-2011 at 09:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi Skiz i thought that we have to post at least 5 in this forum so that i will be able to access to invites section , it is not that i have done with intentionally , so please i request you to please treat this as first and last , and i promise that i won't be repeated again . Once again i am sorry . Please kindly remove the disabled thing .
    Just curious- when you are interested in a girl, do you get to know her first, or jam your finger in her bum? What I am trying to say here is, what reason other than your hyper-zealous desire for an invite to the site, would anyone have reason to expect you to be a good member? You even admit that your first post in the "Hello" section was only so you could get enough posts to gain access to the request section. Any reason you can't slow down, and actually participate in some other sections here?

Believe it, or not, there are other sections, and many good members here (you know, the ones you are hoping will be generous enough to help you) if you slow down, respect the site, and do more than just make requests...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    well my friend megabyte mistakes will happen , i already said it was not done intentionally , every one will do mistakes but what important is learn from those and that is what i am doing .
    Even God will be in your side if you learn from it and move on sincerely

megabyte definitely i would take your suggestions and move accordingly
    Last edited by Environment; 12-08-2011 at 07:56 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    well my friend megabyte mistakes will happen , i already said it was not done intentionally , every one will do mistakes but what important is learn from those and that is what i am doing .
    Even God will be in your side if you learn from it and move on sincerely

megabyte definitely i would take your suggestions and move accordingly
    So I take it God is going to invite you to CHD? How about you wait for that. If you find yourself impatient, try praying to glod instead. You might have to wait a bit, but it won't be an eternity.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast