Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Unethical fuckwits...

... Barclaycard... unethical fuckwits... and when you point it out to them and tell them to close your account they piss away 45 minutes of your life, explaining to you why they're allowed to operate as unethical fuckwits by the FSA.. like you're meant to give some kind of fuck.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've noticed it's quite easy to get you to devote and waste 45 minutes of your time. Clue me in as to what's interesting, and what's barclaycard.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I've noticed it's quite easy to get you to devote and waste 45 minutes of your time. Clue me in as to what's interesting, and what's barclaycard.
    I shall ignore the obvious opportunity you've provided me with to point out that it must be quite easy to get me to devote and waste a lot more than 45 minutes of my time, as a certain women did, but if you ever want to know about that sorry tale, please do ask about it. I shant mind sharing it with you, I'm like that see, very open and frank.

I've personally always considered people to be interesting, although TBH my interest in them has waned this last year, since I realised just what a bunch of cunts they are. I do still try to retain some interest in them, but I fear it's a battle I'm losing.

Barclaycard is a UK based credit card company.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    -looks at watch
    What, had it been more than 120 minutes since you last mentioned how damaged you are and you felt you simply had to bring it back up again.
    In case we'd forgotten, like.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    No I just wanted Jacky to know that I was willing to share my experiences with him.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That's completely indicative of the kind of decent chap you are.
    Even though there are 43 other instances of you sharing your manifold of woe in different threads scattered about the lounge, most of which Mary has contributed to, you still worry that she's missing out on the reject experience.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    In before...DOH!

Oh well, there's always next time...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    That's completely indicative of the kind of decent chap you are.
    Even though there are 43 other instances of you sharing your manifold of woe in different threads scattered about the lounge, most of which Mary has contributed to, you still worry that she's missing out on the reject experience.
    Well after she complained so loudly yesterday about my experiences not being mentioned in enough places, or not being covered in enough detail, I can't remember which of them it was exactly. I thought it was the decent thing to do.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In before...DOH!

Oh well, there's always next time...
    I was just trying to save you the effort of bring it up on yet another thread, so I did it for you. I do hope you don't mind old chap?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Always the kind sole.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast