Thread: Anarchist Cookbook Movie

Poster
    is it true?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0284850/

looks like it, anyone see it, I read the book years ago
    I preferred improvised munitions, but that was some kind of field guide if I recall

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by muchspl2@14 November 2003 - 01:12

Quote from this page:

Plot Outline: A dramedy that centers on a self-procalimed anarchist and his like-minded friends.
    WTF is a "dramedy"? YO! AMERICANS! There is no such thing as a DRAMEDY. It don't exist. Just say "light-hearted drama" or better yet, don't categorize it. My local video store has 57 different categories of movies because people can't stand it if they aren't categorized.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Alex H+14 November 2003 - 04:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H @ 14 November 2003 - 04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@14 November 2003 - 01:12

Quote from this page:

Plot Outline: A dramedy that centers on a self-procalimed anarchist and his like-minded friends.
    WTF is a "dramedy"? YO&#33; AMERICANS&#33; There is no such thing as a DRAMEDY. It don&#39;t exist. Just say "light-hearted drama" or better yet, don&#39;t categorize it. My local video store has 57 different categories of movies because people can&#39;t stand it if they aren&#39;t categorized. [/b][/quote]
    you got a problem with americans?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    No, I think they are very generous people. Only problem is they are only generous to people they know. And they don&#39;t make an effort to get to know anyone. And they have no concept of world affairs. Less than 23% of Americans have a passport, meaning hardly any of them go overseas and see the rest of the world. And the end result is that smaller countries having local problems (like people running around with American made guns) suddenly get "help" from the US. This usually means the US takes one side and helps them bomb the crap out of the other side.

And they fuck up the English language by making up stupid words like dramedy.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Alex H@14 November 2003 - 04:33
    No, I think they are very generous people. Only problem is they are only generous to people they know. And they don&#39;t make an effort to get to know anyone. And they have no concept of world affairs. Less than 23% of Americans have a passport, meaning hardly any of them go overseas and see the rest of the world. And the end result is that smaller countries having local problems (like people running around with American made guns) suddenly get "help" from the US. This usually means the US takes one side and helps them bomb the crap out of the other side.

And they fuck up the English language by making up stupid words like dramedy.
    and this deals with a movie how? how often do you go out of your way to help a stranger? a little too easy to sit back and play armchair philanthropist these days. who really cares if only 23% of americans have a passport? why do we have to worry about going to other countries when we have our own things to deal with here. and you do realize that 23% pecent of americans is still roughly 69,000,000 people right? that in and of it self is larger than most european countries i would think. and as far as fucking up the english language goes, unless you speak in thee&#39;s and thou&#39;s, i think you have done a fine job of fucking it up yourself.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@14 November 2003 - 04:43
    why do we have to worry about going to other countries when we have our own things to deal with here. and you do realize that 23% pecent of americans is still roughly 69,000,000 people right? that in and of it self is larger than most european countries i would think.
    I don&#39;t know why you guys worry about other countries, and YES America has MORE than enough problems it self&#33; But:

China 1945-1946, 1950-1953
    Korea 1950-1953
    Guatemala 1954, 1960, 1967-1969
    Indonesia 1958
    Cuba 1959-1961
    Vietnam 1961-1973
    Congo 1964
    Laos 1964-1973
    Peru 1965
    Cambodia 1969-1970
    Lebanon 1983-84
    Grenada 1983
    Libya 1986
    El Salvador 1980s
    Nicaragua 1980s
    Panama 1989
    Bosnia 1995
    Sudan 1998
    Serbia 1999
    Afghanistan 1998, 2001-2003
    Iraq 1991-2003

These are the countries America has bombed since the end of WWII. And the sad thing is BECAUSE AMERICANS DON&#39;T TRAVEL, most of you couldn&#39;t find even half of them on the map&#33; And yes you are correct in your belief that mst European countries have a population of less than 69,000,000 people. So what does that prove? Do you have any ambition to get off your fat ass and see the world?

It&#39;s ok, I know you&#39;re trying to be patriotic. You have to do that because everyone in America is afraid the big, bad Arabs will try to take away your freedom. So you gave it up yourselves with The Patriot Act. You think the WTC bombing was a shock? The 21 nations in that list think that too&#33;

But just because you&#39;ve got a big population doesn&#39;t mean you&#39;re the best.

And "dramedy" still isn&#39;t a word&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    you forgot to mention the wars that the canadians took part in. if it wasn&#39;t for the fact that canada&#39;s air force is a bunch of hang gliders, i am pretty sure they would be in iraq now as well.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    no one will win so just stop
    every country hates every other country

true story

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    WTF have Candians got to do with it? Maybe Canadians LIKE having a shitty air force: stops them being tempted from copying the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast