Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Looking For Good Animes...

guyver series, cyber city 1-3, vampire hunter d and fist of the north star r some of my fav's.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Are any of those movies, or just episodes? I wanna get stoned and veg out to some anime, but Id rather just download something long so I dont have to keep getting up.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Vampire Hunter D is a movie...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    gundam wing is ok. sorta for little kids. it's pretty interesting if u watch the entire series, and the endless waltz movie

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    pokitisme's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sausamyre View Post
    Are any of those movies, or just episodes? I wanna get stoned and veg out to some anime, but Id rather just download something long so I dont have to keep getting up.
    thats pretty funny---so since i rubbed the butt buddies faces in my recent month long post and beyond that ---they removed all my old nzbs.thats fine cause i recently noticed that the dvdr section of series was greatly reduced due to the removal of my post.i had some 25 separate series that were posted to the series section and some 100 plus movies and around 100 plus anime...now all gone due to cry baby behavior thus why the 2 post rule exsist.but hey do a search of" pok it is me "in binsearch but they were to stupid to remove all my post haha cause i posted alot more all over the place.think of that i posted nzbs to a nzb forum and they are removed to make the forum less interesting.hey way to go http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/hoora...ilies/clap.gif

yeah i think ill post a video to my youtube page
    Last edited by pokitisme; 07-23-2015 at 04:33 AM. Reason: more info
    favorite quotes made my me

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You probably won't get a reply since that post you quoted was made in 2003!
    Last edited by Skiz; 07-23-2015 at 05:21 AM.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12