Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannibal

Hello eververyone,

I've recently found a new love for a certain Hannibal Lectar, anyone else?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Great show! Visually stunning at times and would never ever eat meat while watching the show lol

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Watched the first season more or less and driven by the hype from you clearly mental spastics unfortunately caught the last episode.

How anyone could possibly derive any pleasure from watching Will sink to the depths of depravity is beyond me.

Fuck the fucking fuck off.

That is all.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Watched the first season more or less and driven by the hype from you clearly mental spastics unfortunately caught the last episode.

How anyone could possibly derive any pleasure from watching Will sink to the depths of depravity is beyond me.

Fuck the fucking fuck off.

That is all.
    Awww you guys got Idol's panties all bunched up.

It's ok man you can go back to watching Celebrity Wife Swap until you've recovered enough to watch the second season. It'll be worth it, I promise.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post

It's ok man you can go back to watching Celebrity Wife Swap until you've recovered enough to watch the second season. It'll be worth it, I promise.

Now that's gotta hurt coming from Rart.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-06-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    This is our design.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Now that's gotta hurt coming from Rart.
    You'd think so but thankfully most of the pain is alleviated by the fact that I'm right and you're all a bunch of raging homosexuals.

Also not that this has anything to do with anything but if Michelangelo were to create an exact duplicate of his statue of David out of shit ,it might be the statue of David but there's still no getting around the fact that it's made out of shit.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Also not that this has anything to do with anything but if Michelangelo were to create an exact duplicate of his statue of David out of shit ,it might be the statue of David but there's still no getting around the fact that it's made out of shit.
    I feel that way about many of my relatives.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Trumpington
    It's certainly disturbing enough to be very enjoyable.....great casting and shot very well, visuals are amazing they must have a decent budget

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    For the non-sociopaths in the audience I feel compelled to point out that the words "disturbing" and "very enjoyable" clearly don't belong together in the same sentence.

Also,although you obviously won't,see previous Michelangelo/shit analogy.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast