Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe's New Face Of Anti-semitism

Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 November 2003 - 20:59
    I think Kosher is the same method..

There is also a movement to ban in the UK, of which im all in favour.

All that is being removed in Europe is the exemption to Jews/Muslims to stun the animals prior to slaughter, as far as im aware.

I dont think anyone is saying you cannot kill them like this...just they must be unconsious/stunned first.
    One has to say that the "exemption" appears to be political correctness run mad.

I would suggest that if I applied to the local council / police to slaughter an animal a day, by cutting it's throat and letting it bleed to death then they may just send the RSPCA to visit me.

I would also suggest that I would be prosecuted for some sort of cruelty offence. However if it is done in the name of culture / religion or whatever, then the normal rules do not apply.

I am all for equality. To me it means the same rules apply to everyone, regardless of ....

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 November 2003 - 17:07
    Strange that they go to all this length about the banning of Kosher slaughter, and how its anti-semitism.......but dont mention at all that the halaal meat is also being banned... ie the meat eaten by Muslims.

1st rule of Judenhass- When a discussion arises wherein you must defend your anti-semitic agenda, mention muslims/arabs often. This diverts attention away from the main issue, which is helpful for many reasons. The main one being it buys some time in which to react to the attacks on the agenda and plan for a counter-attack.

Some comments:
    I don't hate Muslims, they are closely related to us genetically. However, the reason that the ban on Muslim meat is of somewhat lower significance is simple. The powers of Europe don't have a problem with muslims, therefore any talk of any anti-muslim conspiracies is a little far fetched. They don't see Muslims as a threat, or at least the wrong kind of threat, so there is no need to try to subjugate them. I'm not talking about terrorism here. Can you really blame Jews for being suspicious after the holocaust(burnt offering)? Banning Muslim meat is not some "foot in the door" for some as yet realized anti-muslim movement. Can you say the same about the ban on Jewish meat?

[QUOTE]I would welcome the ban of Arms Sales to any country that used them in such a way.[QUOTE]

Don't make me laugh, Rat Faced. Are you gonna ban arms sales to your own country too? I've spent many a nights listening to drunken ramblings by Irishmen talking about what your country did to them. I guess all of them were lying. Oh but I'm sure you'll try to tell me you're not really english, or you had an irish grandfather so you "really feel" their pain. At any rate, I think it was a silly statement. Does anyone agree with me? Oh wait, Rat Faced is a mod, so it's not allowed to attack his agenda openly, otherwise you might get in trouble. So how about that poll Rat Faced? IS facism dead or not?

Also, religion and politics are like oil and water. They don't mix. At various times, people have tried to mix them, and the results were bizzare. If it wasn't such a complicated subject, I would comment more, but I don't want to hijack the thread.

@everyone-I didn't really have time to digest this thread completely. I wrote this post in great haste, I'm going out for a little while to eat dinner. If I was overly harsh, I apoligize. If I wasn't harsh enough, I apoligize. I am eager to hear what everyone has to say about this, even Billy Dean. See you all later.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    BANNED
    Don't bring me into your racist bloody agenda you filthy jew!!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    I dont why they are banning this except for maybe racist motives, the Muslim and Jewish tradtions are far better and less cruel for the animal resulting in a quick death than say an abatoir,
    In an abatoir they hang them upside down stun/drug which works some of the time but can often lead animals to suffer.

Chicken factorys are the worst they hang them upside down and there heads get choped off all on a automated conveyer belt but what happens is some chickens hold there head to avoid the blades and get bits cut off and suffer before going thought the other processes that well an truly kill them.

Seems like racism to me.

As for not selling arms to Israel, i would do the same as well the berlin wall pales into comparison to the Israel wall.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by junkyardking@15 November 2003 - 12:48
    I dont why they are banning this except for maybe racist motives, the Muslim and Jewish tradtions are far better and less cruel for the animal resulting in a quick death than say an abatoir,
    In an abatoir they hang them upside down stun/drug which works some of the time but can often lead animals to suffer.

Chicken factorys are the worst they hang them upside down and there heads get choped off all on a automated conveyer belt but what happens is some chickens hold there head to avoid the blades and get bits cut off and suffer before going thought the other processes that well an truly kill them.

Seems like racism to me.
    Have you ever seen an animal have it's throat cut?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+15 November 2003 - 02:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 15 November 2003 - 02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@15 November 2003 - 12:48

Seems like racism to me.
    Have you ever seen an animal have it&#39;s throat cut?

[/b][/quote]
    Ever been to an abattoir?

While they claim to ban this because of Animal cruelty they have no trouble with animals being experimented in laboratories, also doesn’t stop people from hunting which if you don’t get a clear shot can result in alot of suffering for the animal.

Also I am reminded of a recent study that fish actually feel pain, yet I don’t see that getting banned either.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    BANNED
    Ever been to an abattoir?
    Yes. I&#39;ve also seen animals killed by having their throats cut open.

This has nothing to do with hunting. Condemning one does not mean you condone the other.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    why is it not couched as &#39;jewish and moslem ritual slaughter rights threatened&#39;?

the most virilent right wing activity i see in todays world is in the usa and israel and their close allies
    and it is being perpetrated by the state and establishment
    who are at least acting like extremists

and i concur with Rat Faced

:: that post was awful
    quotation of external sources sould be contextualised, linked and if really long condenced [indicated by elipsces &#39;...&#39;]
    all i have to see of the poster is a regugitation of a [badly referenced] collection of media clippings on a single issue,
    there is no articulation of the posters own view only their reproduction of others published views

the complete lack of format made reading that a hideous experience

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@15 November 2003 - 01:53
    Don&#39;t bring me into your racist bloody agenda you filthy jew&#33;&#33;&nbsp;

I guess I should be very offended at Billy Dean&#39;s openly racist comment, but for some reason I&#39;m not. Maybe its because I have a good evening out on the town, which was just what I needed to unwind from the day. However, some readers might not be so forgiving towards your silliness. The person that started this thread for instance. I&#39;m beginning to think that racism IS allowed on the forum, so long as its politically correct racism, such as anti-semitism. There are other threads wherein people have been being racist, calling people "towelheads" and similar names. I don&#39;t think that is very helpful to anyone. Although I didn&#39;t save all the links, I can provide on or two for people reading this that may want proof that those things were being said on this forum. I don&#39;t think it will be needed though.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    BANNED
    How was that racist? Since when were jews a race? If I&#39;d called you a catholic would that have been racist? It seems like there is one set of rules for jews, and one set for everyone else.

BTW, if I&#39;d meant that to be offensive, I wouldn&#39;t have put a wink after it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast