Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Members Appreciation Club

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I haven't seen a thread like this so far so thought i'd start one as there's many members here that are friendly, helpfull and funny and I thought it would be great for everyone to have a thread where they can say thank's to the people of this board that have made their lives a little brighter, happier or have helped out with a problem that was stumping them :-)

And, for all you that thought I ment "Members" in a body-parts way - lol :-P

Here's a few people, of the top of my head, i'd like to thank and why -

NikkiD - She was friendly to me when I first went to the chat room, and helped me with some links, and makes me laugh with some of the thing's she say's, plus she's got a great smile :-)

Skweeky - She make's me laugh when I read what she say's in alot of her post's, and she's hot (I hope you don't mind my saying that, soz if so Skweeky, I know we don't know each other as we only said a few words to each other in the chat room along time ago when I was there a few times but you're someone i'd like to become friends with along with many other people on this forum :-))

JONNO_CELEBS - You've been friendly to me and made me laugh, helped make me feel welcome in the lounge :-)

shareholder - I don't know you and you don't know me but you've posted some great link's concerning software (Winamp 5 Beta being the main one that i'm grateful for) which i'm sure alot of other people are thankful for aswell :-)

All the mod's and the forum host - Thank's for doing a bang-up job and keeping the place running, I love this forum and would be lost without it :-)

Last, but not least - anyone else i've forgotten that's posted any information i've found helpfull and anyone that's made me laugh :-)

- Thank's to all of you :-)

Sniper.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Wow, Thanks dude, I was sort of aprhensive of you tho as you being here a lot longer meant I was showing you respect

Pleased I made you laugh And thanks to you, from this day on I shall be calling my penis "Will"

Group hugs guys

Well said Snipe

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I'd like to thank me for having such a damn great bod (see Funky's website )
    Thanx to Jonno for reassuring me I'm not the only alkie here.
    Thanx to funky carpicorn for breaking me in on the board (if not for him I may not have been here today) and for the soulseek room.
    Thanx to UKman or being such a solid voice of reason.
    Thanx to Darker for looking after us in times of need (and of course to VB and jon)
    Thanx to everyone in musicworld to opening up to bands I'd never heard of.
    Thanx to sweenky, nikki D and summerlinda for being so goddamn purty
    Thanx to every man, woman and child that makes this board a place an online home to us all.
    Thanx to beer I cant remember all the names of everyone I'd like to thank.
    Thanx to Coors Brewers Ltd. for producing my Carling I've been drinking all night.
    Thanx to all and sundry, I love you all!

Edit: Thanx to SniperInTheShadows for starting this thread.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I'd like to thank all of the little people who made it possible for me to make posts here.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i'd like to thank myself for this award, my mum, dad and especially god.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    fuck everyone.

thx.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i'd like to thank sparsely for that comment.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by namzuf9@14 November 2003 - 23:45

Thanx to Jonno for reassuring me I'm not the only alkie here.
    I resent that comment ...............Let me get a beer and I'll think of a good response

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    NO THANK YOU
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    I'd like to thank Spider Dude for being nice to Sparsely, and to Sparsely for thinking of us all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast