Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    offer something smart once in a while

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    offer something smart once in a while
    How about making a post without having to edit it?
    I know technically you haven't edited this one yet, but I'm assuming it's on its way...

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    fuck off

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Lol

5. Lounge   -   #95
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    or he truly enjoys coming back repeatedly to a board that thinks he is a fuckwit.
    If true, the only real difference between J-dye and J-Dave is that only one of them is repeatedly banned.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    hikaricore's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I like you, Aaron.
    Lot's of people like me so tell me something I don't already know.

Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Stick around, learn some grammar. If you do that and spare my retinae, I'll teach you everything I know about head-gear by way of thanks.
    It's win-win.
    Honey badger

Quote Originally Posted by burnsy
    1 - The comments were not aimed at you, if you had bothered reading the thread correctly you'd know that, assclown.
    2 - Why don't you go back to where "not here" is and carry on banning people like yourself then? Or did mommy not give you an allowance this month so the site's 'on hold'?

Having had a quick glance at you're self proclaimed pwning skillz, and your obvious arrogance and pomposity, I look forward to your future posts... I think you're in for an interesting time
    Funny how my post was quoted and then words were written. You might learn something about posting if you realized thats how you direct a comment towards someone. Do you want anymore lessons?
    It only seems arrogant to you because you have no idea what youre talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by chavis
    You're a scary guy, Dave2. I'm not calling you Aaron, Dave2, I'm calling you Dave2.

What's your next trick gonna be? Are you gonna 'pwn' me? How would one go about this 'pwning' business. Sounds fucking fascinating, like.
    Honey badger, like.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Aaron,

I'm afraid you've stumbled into a thicket of accountants and scientists, you have to cut them some slack, they're not very good at thinking and interacting with normal people.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Careful, Dave, he'll pawn you like a knob.

This being the New Years revolution thread, and all, shouldn't you be swearing of stockings, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hikaricore View Post
    Do you want anymore lessons?
    Yes please

Teeeeeech meeeeeeee stuffs... lots and LOTS!!!!!!

You mentioned in one of your other posts something about using Google, and also another thing, maybe about how people should realise who you were... soooooooooooo:

Having had a quick glance to see what kind of cock muncher you are, I'm sure I could learn loads from you...

Your other profiles certainly belie your obvious superiority to everyone else, and also made me laugh too

http://www.myspace.com/hikaricore
    http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=150191
    https://twitter.com/#!/hikaricore

Now why not run along back to the thetvdb.com, where you're apparently some kind of Moderator, and carry on pwning your n00bs... coz you're obviously a god of the tinterwebz!!!

All bow before the ginger ninja
    Last edited by Burnsy; 01-05-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    or he truly enjoys coming back repeatedly to a board that thinks he is a fuckwit.
    If true, the only real difference between J-dye and J-Dave is that only one of them is repeatedly banned.
    One constantly banned; the other constantly boned. It's almost like they were split at mirth.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast