Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I stepped back and allowed the mod team of the board to check my posts out and they haven't found any reason to ban me. That'll be because they can actually see that the imaginary stalking posts you all keep lying about, don't exist.
    You do realize bandwagon has a 'd' in it, right? We're not all asking to have you banned, we aren't riding the banwagon, we simply have pointed out it makes little sense that you stick around. You clearly haven't done much to entertain yourself here. If I wrote 2-15 posts per day defending myself, I would have at one point evaluated my approach and reason for doing so.

Now, I don't doubt that you think we're clearly stupid. Repeatedly claiming the same thing expecting us to eventually believe it, however much it contrasts your actions, would put us on the same level as perhaps, Allen. I mean, you do actually think it will eventually pay off, right? That must be why you keep doing it. Is it trying your patience to train us, didn't you even start taking count?

I am a worthless growth of fur and flesh, please keep repeating, I will learn eventually. Don't worry, it won't be for naught if you just keep at it. No, you weren't given a three-sided square, but you'll be damned if you can't make it fit.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Ooooo this is new... what's the jealousy angle then? Cause we haven't heard this new twist in your delusions before, and I'm sure it'll be fascinating to all those members who are on the bandwagon with you, even if it is boring the arse of everyone else.
    Dave you're obsessed, mate. Some anonymous African is probably using your posts as a reference guide for his masters degree. He'll go on to better things and you'll be famous.

This has to stem from jealousy, Dave. More specifically, inadequacy. Acute inadequacy amplified by frustration and a moustache and post-traumatic stress disorder from some imaginary war you think you've been in, Dave.

Tell us your war stories, Dave. When did you last have sex with your wife, Dave?

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I'll one up you, if you don't mind Burnsy. Everything's in spoiler tags. Makes the dramatic reveal more entertaining.

Spoiler: Show

What a badass. Is your skin always that pale, or does it only get that bad on the days you cut yourself?

At least I've learnt you're not "suseptable" to mockery.
    Christmas.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You do realize bandwagon has a 'd' in it, right? We're not all asking to have you banned, we aren't riding the banwagon, we simply have pointed out it makes little sense that you stick around. You clearly haven't done much to entertain yourself here. If I wrote 2-15 posts per day defending myself, I would have at one point evaluated my approach and reason for doing so.

Now, I don't doubt that you think we're clearly stupid. Repeatedly claiming the same thing expecting us to eventually believe it, however much it contrasts your actions, would put us on the same level as perhaps, Allen. I mean, you do actually think it will eventually pay off, right? That must be why you keep doing it. Is it trying your patience to train us, didn't you even start taking count?

I am a worthless growth of fur and flesh, please keep repeating, I will learn eventually. Don't worry, it won't be for naught if you just keep at it. No, you weren't given a three-sided square, but you'll be damned if you can't make it fit.
    Keep repeating your lies Jacky, about how "my claims" contrast "my actions", everyone can see your lying by the fact that you haven't been able to produce a single post to support your lies.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Dave you're obsessed, mate. Some anonymous African is probably using your posts as a reference guide for his masters degree. He'll go on to better things and you'll be famous.

This has to stem from jealousy, Dave. More specifically, inadequacy. Acute inadequacy amplified by frustration and a moustache and post-traumatic stress disorder from some imaginary war you think you've been in, Dave.

Tell us your war stories, Dave. When did you last have sex with your wife, Dave?
    I have to admit that I actually laughed at being told I'm obsessed, by you. A man who has virtually become a single issue poster around here.

6. Lounge   -   #116

I have to admit that I actually laughed at being told I'm obsessed, by you. A man who has virtually become a single issue poster around here.
    As long as you exhibit those unbalanced mental telltale signs, and turn up at the front doors of people I like, with your sinister moustache with the express intent of intimidating them, Dave, I'll remain interested.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    As long as you exhibit those unbalanced mental telltale signs, and turn up at the front doors of people I like, with your sinister moustache with the express intent of intimidating them, Dave, I'll remain interested.
    This interest you have in your own delusions, have you suffered from it for a long time, or is it a relatively new development in your psyche?

8. Lounge   -   #118
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

May I ask why the goth guy is grabbing at your nipple, D2?

*NOTE to Rings* That'll do pig, that'll do.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    This interest you have in your own delusions, have you suffered from it for a long time, or is it a relatively new development in your psyche?
    Look at it my way, Dave.

Going on the past six months worth of posts, exercising logic at all times (whether you chose to believe that or not), I am buried by the evidence that you're a bitter, jilted, jealous, borderline psychotic who really, actually, gob-smackingly still thinks he's right.

You've posted nothing to alter our perceptions. Rather, you're almost disturbing. Quite, you've become a cartoon, Dave. Can't you see that? The more you struggle, the tighter the grip, Dave.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Look at it my way, Dave.

Going on the past six months worth of posts, exercising logic at all times (whether you chose to believe that or not), I am buried by the evidence that you're a bitter, jilted, jealous, borderline psychotic who really, actually, gob-smackingly still thinks he's right.

You've posted nothing to alter our perceptions. Rather, you're almost disturbing. Quite, you've become a cartoon, Dave. Can't you see that? The more you struggle, the tighter the grip, Dave.
    Where is this evidence chavis? You know my "bitter, jilted, jealous, borderline psychotic" posts. The ones you claim I've been making to "stalk" her.

See that's your problem chavis you can't actually produce anything which supports your delusions.

I say "all I lost was a liar who manipulated me" you claim I would want to stalk someone who has actually done that to me. You never explain why I would want someone like that in my life again, remembering that I already pissed away five years being lied to and manipulated by her. I'd have to be a full on psychotic to want her anywhere near my life. So claims that I would stalk someone like that don't add up. They haven't since way back before she outed herself, since way back before everyone jumped on your bandwagon.

You're perfectly entitled to like her, you're perfectly entitled to interact with her in whatever way you like. Demanding that I have to give any kind of fuck about her or anything she thinks or feels is a waste of your time though, cause it aint going to happen. She's a sociopath, and just as she didn't give any kind of fuck about me or anything I thought or felt, so I am not going to give any kind of fuck about anything she thinks or feels, and all this "you're a sociopath" crap you're all trying to project onto me here, is worthless, cause for five fucking years I proved beyond any doubt that I did give a fuck about her, what she thought and what she felt. So it's not me who has the problem, and I don't want anyone who has that kind of problem anywhere near me, so I'm the last person who is going to stalk her.

Your claims don't add up at all, and there are plenty of facts in my posts which should have indicated that to you.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast