Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 157

Thread: New Year Resolutions

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Maybe you should resolve not to be such a fucking saddo, Dave. You were never any good at pwning anybody. Except yourself, like. You moustachioed monkey you.
    That's not my account, get a grip chavis, the other spastics will think you're developing paranoia, you'll frighten them.

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,691
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Maybe you should resolve not to be such a fucking saddo, Dave. You were never any good at pwning anybody. Except yourself, like. You moustachioed monkey you.
    That's not my account, get a grip chavis, the other spastics will think you're developing paranoia, you'll frighten them.
    If it's not, it should be, Dave.

    When did you last have sex with your wife, Dave? Was there a tentative coital entente in that vulnerable well-fed, festive bliss? Did she nobble the sherry to such an extent that she was willing to tolerate your moustache?

    How's the getting over Squeamous thing coming along?

  4. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    12,710
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    How's the getting over Squeamous thing coming along?
    Since he was "just looking for a friend" in Squeams, I suggested he find a woman 20+ years his senior for friendship. I've heard that when someone faces an addiction, they need to replace one with something else. While most women 20+ years older than him are dead, I am certain there are some very nice, newly widowed women who would like the company (and CONSTANT attention) of a younger man. You know, for "friendship".

    Shouldn't be any different to you, right Dave?...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  5. Lounge   -   #14
    You should learn some maths MBM.

    Here you go, I'll throw you a bone, one of my other friends, a woman as it happens, who is younger than me, thinks I should direct anger at the woman you're all so intent on me engaging with. What do you think?

  6. Lounge   -   #15
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,691
    You didn't answer my question, Dave.


  7. Lounge   -   #16
    That'll be cause you're not worth the time chavis.

  8. Lounge   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,691
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    That'll be cause you're not worth the time chavis.
    No, it's because you just can't face the truth, Dave.

  9. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    No, it's because you just can't face the truth, Dave.
    Which truth would the be chavis?

    Your version which has me lounging around like a 70s porn star in a gay coloured suit, intimidating a woman.

    See that's your problem chavis, your imagination is as fucking mental as the rest of you, so even your claims of initimidation can't square upto the reality of the image you create for it.

  10. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,691
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    No, it's because you just can't face the truth, Dave.
    Which truth would the be chavis?

    Your version which has me lounging around like a 70s porn star in a gay coloured suit, intimidating a woman.

    See that's your problem chavis, your imagination is as fucking mental as the rest of you, so even your claims of initimidation can't square upto the reality of the image you create for it.
    You're pretty adept at projecting your own images, Dave. I especially loved the one you projected when you turned up outside someone's door who didn't want you there, and then reported back to the board, like some kinda 'I can do what I like' sociopath.

    It's restraining order straightforward, Dave. When did you last have sex with your wife?

  11. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Dave
    your imagination is as fucking mental as the rest of you
    Riiiiiiiight.


    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •