Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    megabyteme unlocked a new achievement.

"Replies in CAPS"
    Why wouldn't I be replying in the only language that prick seems to understand?

Look at his posts, it what he does. It's part of his "I'm an internet hardman, I can make up the truth and tell you what it is, and no facts you produce are going to be true, CAUSE I SAID SO" thing.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Oh! And for the record, you've never been someone who had any right to call me Dave. Not one of you cunts has ever behaved in any fashion which could be called friendly towards me, so stop behaving like a two faced prick and at least attempt to be an adult and use my fucking board name.
    Dave, why do you respond so harshly? I have always been friendly with you Dave. I even gave you a nickname that you admire dearly. I'm pretty sure it's how you introduce yourself to all the 20 somethings now. Alright, Dave, get back to me on that.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme unlocked a new achievement.

"Replies in CAPS"
    Why wouldn't I be replying in the only language that prick seems to understand?

Look at his posts, it what he does. It's part of his "I'm an internet hardman, I can make up the truth and tell you what it is, and no facts you produce are going to be true, CAUSE I SAID SO" thing.
    Hey DAVE, you might be unfamiliar with some of the aspects of the internet or perhaps writing in general. CAPS means something, especially when they aren't being used by an eight-year-old. Even more so when being used in a reply to someone with whom you are having a disagreement. Most so when used to write the equivalent of a paragraph with them.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Dave, why do you respond so harshly? I have always been friendly with you Dave. I even gave you a nickname that you admire dearly. I'm pretty sure it's how you introduce yourself to all the 20 somethings now. Alright, Dave, get back to me on that.
    Fuck you Chalice, if we're going to trade accounts give macky's to myself. I at least sound like him (mostly when I'm drunk and haven't slept in 4 days).
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Jacky dear chap, what have you been reading, cause it's obviously not anything I've posted, if you had read any of my posts you would know I don't introduce myself to ANYONE at all, see courtesy of MBMs new long time friend (not ignoring that she's also the new 'stupid' friend (according to you all, with your incessant claims that she endangered herself for five years with a man she was frightened of) of you manker and chavis) I don't want to risk being shat on by anyone else like she did to me, ever again.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Fuck you Chalice, if we're going to trade accounts give macky's to myself. I at least sound like him (mostly when I'm drunk and haven't slept in 4 days).
    I rarely pay homage to anyone else's posting style, but this called for it... no rather it screamed for it. And apropos to the similarity with the sounds coming out of a tied-up 13-year-old girl, I can't just ignore them.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Jacky dear chap, what have you been reading, cause it's obviously not anything I've posted, if you had read any of my posts you would know I don't introduce myself to ANYONE at all
    Hi Dave, I meant in real life as was indicated by the exact wording I used. I can only go on the psychological profile you've presented here to extrapolate your goings on out there. Mainly, your vanity.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Hi Dave, I meant in real life as was indicated by the exact wording I used. I can only go on the psychological profile you've presented here to extrapolate your goings on out there. Mainly, your vanity.
    So did I.

What part of my posts is it that you think is about vanity? The fact that I stay here when you and your twisted mates lie repeatedly? Or the fact that I continue to correct you all, and point out what a twisted set of fuckups you are?
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-31-2011 at 08:16 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    So did I.

What part of my posts is it that you think is about vanity? The fact that I stay here when you and your twisted mates lie repeatedly? Or the fact that I continue to correct you all, and point out what a twisted set of fuckups you are?
    I think it's the way you manage to slip in a first person reference every single sentence.

"So did I. What part of my. The fact that I. Or the fact that I."

I mean, let go of yourself for a second. We are all one. Stop being so egocentric.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 12-31-2011 at 08:19 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Darthy old chap, we're not all one at all. Look around here and you can see the wankers of this board making thread after thread about me. They make it about me, then complain when I respond in the first person.

This thread for example wasn't about me, it was about new year resolutions and what others might be planning on setting themselves. But no we can't have that, the chavis, mankers, Jacky and MBMs of this wonderful board needed yet another thread to be about me, about their twisted little fantasies about what I am, and what I'm doing. Somewhere else for them to repeat their same old lies. So really, its all about them.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast