Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mbm
    How is it that EVERYONE else here sees you as a fucking nut job, and you continue to think that it is EVERYONE else who has the problems.
    I like the way the question is answered in the first half of the statement which is, in turn, complimented by your steadfast refusal to use an appending curly wurly.
    Noice
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbm
    How is it that EVERYONE else here sees you as a fucking nut job, and you continue to think that it is EVERYONE else who has the problems.
    I like the way the question is answered in the first half of the statement which is, in turn, complimented by your steadfast refusal to use an appending curly wurly.
    Noice
    Is it really a question if the response you are guaranteed to receive is complete, and utter lunacy?*

*MBM now waits for RoS to use this as an excuse to stop using proper punctuation. is it just me, or does it all fit that Davenstein is here because it is the first time in his life he's been able to associate with the "cool kids"? We know he was a loner as a child. Perhaps RejectedDave is emulating the use of "lounge words" (notice how many he works into his otherwise sad posts) in order to someday have a personality (that hopefully someone will like).

Honestly, that's an unfair burden to us, RoS. After all, most of us wish you'd just go swim the Channel during a night time winter storm without so much as leaving a note while recording the event via one of those neat head-mounted video cams and posting your live-feed link here. And, even if all the Kings men could repair that pathetic, uninteresting shell you call yourself, Dave, we STILL wouldn't want you here because all you would EVER be to us is a sad little boy who emulates the styles here, and you would STILL be a fucking creepy stalker.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Harsh.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    But he does this highly amusing thing repeatedly telling me doesn't like me and he doesn't want me here, like I'm supposed to give some kind of fuck or something. You have to feel pity for him.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    But he does this highly amusing thing repeatedly telling me doesn't like me and he doesn't want me here, like I'm supposed to give some kind of fuck or something. You have to feel pity for him.
    Like the 3/4 page of "non fuck" you posted yesterday.

^Notice the lack of one of them curly things.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Pointing out that you're a mental retard who needs everything repeated fourteen or more times before it achieves penetration depth through your dense skull, doesn't imply in anyway that I give any kind of fuck about what you think or feel either before, or after that penetration occurs.

Now stop openly displaying your lack of intellect. Retard.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    You should at least make that ONE witty/funny post before you go around babbling about others being retarded, Dave. Show us you've got that much in you. Otherwise, you are showing that you are unable to keep up with us "retards". You aren't dumber than a "retard" are you, Davey?

EDIT- You should also note that repeating yourself is more of a sign that you lack credibility than a diminished capacity audience. No one believes your delusional stories, Davester.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-02-2012 at 01:45 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Pics?

EDiT: sorry I thought you were single.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-02-2012 at 09:36 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Please, Allen, not another 2 1/2 pages of delirious ramblings. Meds, sir. Don't forget your meds...

10. Lounge   -   #80
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can't wait 2013.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast