Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Careful, Dave, he'll pawn you like a knob.
    He won't get fuck all for me, not in my condition, I'm old and broken now.

Maybe he could pawn you instead.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-05-2012 at 08:19 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hikaricore View Post
    And I thought our stupidest member had to be Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I'm afraid you've stumbled into a thicket of accountants and scientists, you have to cut them some slack, they're not very good at thinking and interacting with normal people.
    Now that's offensive. Coming from the guy who stalks exes on fora during New Year's Eve you might see why your opinion on the issue really means fuckall.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Now that's offensive. Coming from the guy who stalks exes on fora during New Year's Eve you might see why your opinion on the issue really means fuckall.
    Coming from a man who just jumped on the bandwagon, I shall take that as a compliment.

(Although to be fair I can see why you might be offended at being lumped in with accountants)
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hikaricore View Post
    Do you want anymore lessons?
    Yes please

Teeeeeech meeeeeeee stuffs... lots and LOTS!!!!!!

You mentioned in one of your other posts something about using Google, and also another thing, maybe about how people should realise who you were... soooooooooooo:

Having had a quick glance to see what kind of cock muncher you are, I'm sure I could learn loads from you...

Your other profiles certainly belie your obvious superiority to everyone else, and also made me laugh too

http://www.myspace.com/hikaricore
    http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=150191
    https://twitter.com/#!/hikaricore

Now why not run along back to the thetvdb.com, where you're apparently some kind of Moderator, and carry on pwning your n00bs... coz you're obviously a god of the tinterwebz!!!

All bow before the ginger ninja
    Ginger ninja

Lessons for hikaricore:

Those people you're @ing on twitter are not reading your tweets, so what you should have learned here is that you make many efforts to no ends. No, she doesn't want to talk to you; if you need some advice on that, talk to Dave1.
    You are a tool, I am almost willing to bump an old thread to sign you up.
    Using Linux or Apple doesn't make you leet, using T-mobile does.

Now a question,
    Are you the reason the TVDB has been starting to suck balls? I have had to do some weird renaming for the TVDB scraper to pick up anything (e.g. Beavis & Butthead). I remember when it used to be a user contributed community, now with so many things locked it appears it's a little tyrant playground.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Coming from a man who just jumped on the bandwagon
    You make it sound like bandwagon hopping is inherently negative. Should he have just let the bandwagon pass by and refuse boarding just because everyone else interpreted it as a convenience? Does it matter that it shared his destination? Perhaps he just likes staring down horses asses, are you really going to fault him there?

Or are you still trying to argue your bandwagon fallacy defense? That because everyone has the opinion that you are a sad, stalking, witless, vane coward, we share a common belief and therefore must be all wrong, i.e. the bandwagon fallacy fallacy. No that can't be it, let's just assume it was the first thing.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Are you the reason the TVDB has been starting to suck balls? I have had to do some weird renaming for the TVDB scraper to pick up anything (e.g. Beavis & Butthead). I remember when it used to be a user contributed community, now with so many things locked it appears it's a little tyrant playground.
    Careful Mr Macky... you'll get the nyewb pwned outta yo' ass, z-lined and globally banned everywhere forever whilst our ginga ninja screams and whoops in delight!!! He doesn't get out @verymuch...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Or are you still trying to argue your bandwagon fallacy defense? That because everyone has the opinion that you are a sad, stalking, witless, vane coward, we share a common belief and therefore must be all wrong, i.e. the bandwagon fallacy fallacy. No that can't be it, let's just assume it was the first thing.
    You remember Darthy pointing out to me about how my opinion was worthless ("really means fuckall") well guess what? So does yours and his.

I stepped back and allowed the mod team of the board to check my posts out and they haven't found any reason to ban me. That'll be because they can actually see that the imaginary stalking posts you all keep lying about, don't exist.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You remember Darthy pointing out to me about how my opinion was worthless ("really means fuckall") well guess what? So does yours and his.

I stepped back and allowed the mod team of the board to check my posts out and they haven't found any reason to ban me. That'll be because they can actually see that the imaginary stalking posts you all keep lying about, don't exist.
    Nobody wants you banned, Dave. That would be tragic. I think we'd have quite a chore drumming up a spastic of your precision and persistence, Dave.

Have you considered the likelihood that the mods don't want you banned because it's much more of a justice to just sit back and watch while you entrench yourself further into all that jealousy and rage, Dave?

It's The Dave Show and it's live and exclusive on FST to the max.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Ooooo this is new... what's the jealousy angle then? Cause we haven't heard this new twist in your delusions before, and I'm sure it'll be fascinating to all those members who are on the bandwagon with you, even if it is boring the arse off everyone else.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'll one up you, if you don't mind Burnsy. Everything's in spoiler tags. Makes the dramatic reveal more entertaining.

Spoiler: Show

What a badass. Is your skin always that pale, or does it only get that bad on the days you cut yourself?

At least I've learnt you're not "suseptable" to mockery.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast