Thread: Spyware And Adware

I posted the following in another forum seemingly full of many retards and a few trying to guide them all. I will leave the name of the forum anonymous. Needless to say along with any other post of content it received no response. Unfortunately the posts that got responses was "anyone got Hulk or Matrix Reload" and "why do I get files I can't play" (fakes etc...). I grew very sarcastic in my posts and replies and realize I should not visit this site any longer as the only replies I got were ones offended by me, with lOOts of bad speelling and grammar.

Stop bithching, this is not a conspiracy, it is about collecting and selling data, kazaa has just capitilized on it. More users, more money. For clients more users, more data, faster downloads, simple. You don't pay Kazaa, so who did you think did, stop complaining. Grooaannnn... if I'm not mistaken the software agreement probably states the third party collection of data, but who reads that.

Truth is Kazaa (Sharman) has made milions on advertising, I hate to say but without spyware and adware Kazaa would not thrive to where it is. If you have Lite, great, if not, get it (many thanks to Yuri / Random Nut for KL).

This is about money, this ain't free, but free sells, and those who can sell free get rich. B)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Or despised. Take a look at some of the Kazaa Gold posts.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    What has gold to do with it, they're not even affiliated with Kazaa, they're just a bunch of guys who repackage kazaa lite and sell it to those too stupid to know better.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by rastilin@14 April 2003 - 07:14
    What has gold to do with it, they're not even affiliated with Kazaa, they're just a bunch of guys who repackage kazaa lite and sell it to those too stupid to know better.
    I was just thinking the same thing but was gonna leave it alone, anyway...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I hate have to explain my posts. Really, I do.

This is about money, this ain't free, but free sells, and those who can sell free get rich.
    They get rich, or become despised, eg: Kazaa Gold. They're despised. They're selling Kazaa Lite, which is free.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Well, that clears things up, and I agree.
    Though I think KG are a different breed of !@#$%^&*().

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    retards??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I'm sure Yuri & RN would be pleased with your post. Nice to see some possitive feedback - and not 1 complaint (or have i spoken too soon?)

Peace
    UKMan