Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CN Again Again...

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes, CN has made a return.

Yes, most of the old staff along with new are there. Yes, it is starting out much like CN did in its early days. Here is the bottom line. Certain members of staff take privacy more seriously than others. There is no reasoning behind faulting them for that. There are those of us, like I, that are fairly easy to find and have a pretty open conversation with anyone that wants it. I can't over-rule or take peoples considerations out of the equation and have to respect their needs/wants.

The intention of the site is to grow fairly slowly. For financial or any number of other reasons a lot of sites don't have this option. Don't think wrongly cause we have this option and choose to take it. Please, don't put the leet label on this. We have given members invites at varying times. I have invited close to 30 myself. Many are members here and I am sure I will end up inviting more...The site is not designed to be inaccessible. Open to friends and their friends, etc. About the only thing we ask is that you not share info about the site publicly, without first speaking to staff about it. There is no rule about speaking privately...We are not fanatical or some shit. I know that only makes people want to do it all the more...I am a realist. The rule is there, to not cause drama or give a false sense of importance but because a few people wish it and their reasons don't have a good argument from me.

With that said, I still expect flaming and all that shit...Cause I'm still a realist. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as well. But this is from me to you on the subject with what I am right in the middle of. Make of it what you will.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Having known you, bumrocks, I was expecting something like this to show up on this board.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I have all the nudes from the last Staff retreat...kinda messy, but PM me if you want them. Oh...Hi bumrocks!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Nudes of guys? You into all that stuff?
    In case you happen to have some nudes of a staffer chick (Real ones, please), let us know. You'll be getting more PMs and attention.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    i was never a member at cn but i dont see a problem with wanting to stay in the background..out of sight, out of mind right? i mean its no secret that most trackers have copyright infringing material and with the way laws are changing now its a very risky business to be in, for say an owner...and to just put yourself in the public eye is crazy..thats like a drug dealer putting a sign in his from yard saying "Buy Drugs Here" -------------------------------->

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Nudes of guys? You into all that stuff?
    In case you happen to have some nudes of a staffer chick (Real ones, please), let us know. You'll be getting more PMs and attention.
    And some Invites also. Pics Or didnt happen
    Gone for Infinite Period

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Having known you, bumrocks, I was expecting something like this to show up on this board.

Knew a post like this was coming.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Was a member of THB.Really loved this site.Hope to join CN soon.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You sure are a stubborn bunch. Best of luck with the growth, it was quite an enjoying stay last time I was a member there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    PM me if you have some good looking real chicks in the site.
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-08-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Teh n00b.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast