Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about Scenetime.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    So, I guess the site is a piece of junk.
    Even worse, it may have links to a certain place known for being very truthful with their peer stats.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Great profile page bro.
    kicker has not made any friends yet
    Not much different from who he is in real life innit.
    Ellipses go here.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    So, I guess the site is a piece of junk.
    Even worse, it may have links to a certain place known for being very truthful with their peer stats.

alarming who might that be

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    I could tell you, but my posts are the reason the guy who comes troll these threads regularly has stopped posting here

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    numkelfutumch
    I am a member of scenetime but never go on there and use it. It is always one of the last to get the good torrents uploaded and the admin and mods behave like overlords and gods looking down on everyone with disdain and contempt. About as friendly as a kick in the you know whats.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Code:
    http://www.scenetime.com/delacct.php
    Go go go, before m3rw4i5 reads this post.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    So here's the thing: I have a file that downloaded as a a torrent to a folder with what I assume are multiple pieces of a file called things like:
    crownies.109-bwb.r04
    the rest of the pieces have extensions like .ro5 etc. Unfortunately for some reason having done this there is NO explanation provided for what to do anywhere and of course these are not real file types. My best guess is that one should replace the .r04 with an alternative extension but how one guesses this is anybody's guess and I cant find a way to find out what file type it is or what to do. This kind of BS really pisses me off can someone who's dealt with this just tell me what to do. Thanks guys.

oh, btw the connection is taht this was from scenetime!
    Last edited by allisondbl; 06-25-2012 at 09:30 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by allisondbl View Post
    So here's the thing: I have a file that downloaded as a a torrent to a folder with what I assume are multiple pieces of a file called things like:
    crownies.109-bwb.r04
    the rest of the pieces have extensions like .ro5 etc. Unfortunately for some reason having done this there is NO explanation provided for what to do anywhere and of course these are not real file types.
    They're the many parts of a split RAR archive. Download 7-Zip, and use it to open the first part, which in this case would be called "crownies.109-bwb.rar". Extract the actual file(s) somewhere, and then you can do as you please with them.

In the case of a movie or TV episode, you can also use Dzioba's RAR Player or VLC to watch it without decompressing.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    STOP! Thanks guys but I figured it out: bad file!!! I have other files/downloads that were PROPERLY done in the above way and -- yes anon you star -- pressing .rar part of folder turned it into a proper playable file that - hopefully - I can export into a usable .avi file for another player. Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by allisondbl; 06-25-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: answered own issue

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    n00b
    I can clear this up real easily, guys. I am a Sub-Administrator on SceneTime, and I assure you, this is a very good site. I do not just say that because I am on the Staff there, I say that because we not only have a great Staff, awesome Members, and great crystal clear, fast and virus free downloads, but because our community amongst the Staff and Membership is unmatched on The Scene. The Kingdom RG paid us a visit and joined the site, but they do not upload there anymore; their home site of Kingdom-KVCD got shut down, but they are still active on a sister site that you can find by searching for UKB-KVCD on Google. They still can be found at Demonoid, though too.

As for SceneTime having their own release group, yes, we have the "Those Of The Unlight Release Group", or which I am proud to say I myself am a Member. I do upload on SceneTime, as do many of my friends there who are not Members of the TTU RG. One of our better uploaders are who sent me here to answer this thread for you.

We do have a great deal of really great content, so in answer to your original question, yes, SceneTime is a great site, and they are Invitation only. We have a SceneTime FaceBook Page and a SceneTime FaceBook Group Page as well. I am an Administrator on both of those pages also. Anyone who is interested in joing SceneTime can join the SceneTime FaceBook Group Page and as we get to know you better, there is a good chance that one of us may send you an invitation! :

I hope this answers the post to your satisfaction, guys?

Your Friend, The DragonRider

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast