Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about Scenetime.com?

manker's Avatar effendi
    Kinda manic with the lurching from one emotion to the next. I'm not sure you could have put 'hehe' in a more inappropriate place but I'm glad you've found it helpful to vent. I sure enjoyed reading it in a detached and professional srs bzns internets kind of way.

Anyway. Yes. I'm not much of a phone guy but I would love to have any and all Skype addresses that you can give me. Including yours.
    I'm more than adept with that medium and could probably give you some tips on relaxation when all that teenage angst wells up inside of you.

If you have a sister or an amenable mom, then all the better
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by avrumi View Post
    Manker, now i know you rely love :love: that picture, haha you even posted his picture, do you want his contact number? I have his cell number. you might want to take it. but the thing is, i like these fucking site only be cuz of the trackers ( what tracker offer ) you have there. but as for the members hehe I FUCKING HATE THE MEMBERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you guys are gonna take my fucking statement and gonna turn it around like we are the fucking losers right? well fuck it!!!!!! be cuz i cant stand sing so meany fucking losers just blabling away. you guys are so fucking mean it just gets to me.... you know something fuck it!!!! you guys just suck!!!! yea P2PDog you should rely go to collage for some social skills and yea i tottely mean it. like the other guy said before. you can say your mind freely. freedom of speech ok well here it is. you guys got it, i cant control my self anymore. yea i am having a bad day today and letting it out here... hahaha brats that just dont care about others............
    I hope this doesn't come of as too mean or immature but I don't hate anyone.

I toyed with the idea with several serial killers and the people behind the 9-11 attacks but what stopped me is my belief that to hate them would open myself to the possibility of becoming like them.
    Now all my true loathing is reserved for concepts like auto-tune and soccer.

Anyway I appreciate your input into helping me understand why the people at whatever site it is we are fighting about are generally nicer and more reasonable than the people here.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-02-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added smiley in the faint hope that ther will be at least one thing in my post that he understands.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    I FUCKING HATE
    my fucking statement
    well fuck it!!!!!!
    so meany fucking losers
    so fucking mean
    you know something fuck it!!!!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    manker's Avatar effendi
    At first, I thought 'utter-douche'; but these guys are great.
    If internets torrent admin rode around in The Mystery Machine, these blokes would be Shaggy.

Hey, man. We're, like, awesome and we might let you hang out with us if you think we're awesome.
    What ... wait. You guise are mean and nasty and don't tell me how awesome I am. WTF. I don't understand, I am system admin on the internets why don't you respect that - we're not doing anything wrong just playing WoW and helping people steal stuff from corporations, it's not morally wrong so I'm going to show everyone my face because I'm chilled out to the max and the police won't care because I'm so awesome and I think they're awesome, too, in a policey way.
    What's that you say? Irony and sarcasm? LOL wtf is that Greek or something. You guise are mean and we don't want you on our awesome site. h8rz.

I truly hope that Dragonballz and co. post more.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Manker, now i know you rely love :love: that picture, haha you even posted his picture, do you want his contact number? I have his cell number. you might want to take it. but the thing is, i like these fucking site only be cuz of the trackers ( what tracker offer ) you have there. but as for the members hehe I FUCKING HATE THE MEMBERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you guys are gonna take my fucking statement and gonna turn it around like we are the fucking losers right? well fuck it!!!!!! be cuz i cant stand sing so meany fucking losers just blabling away. you guys are so fucking mean it just gets to me.... you know something fuck it!!!! you guys just suck!!!! yea P2PDog you should rely go to collage for some social skills and yea i tottely mean it. like the other guy said before. you can say your mind freely. freedom of speech ok well here it is. you guys got it, i cant control my self anymore. yea i am having a bad day today and letting it out here... hahaha brats that just dont care about others............
    Does that mean you won't invite us to your 13th birthday ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-02-2012 at 02:11 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    LMFAO!

Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day, avrumi
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    How funny these sounds i am glad i posted that one, i read all the comments and o yea i was laughing my head off. but yea i have to agree to all you guys you all got a point

Kinda manic with the lurching from one emotion to the next.
    Yea its funny but true. sorry for that

I'm not sure you could have put 'hehe' in a more inappropriate place but I'm glad you've found it helpful to vent. I sure enjoyed reading it in a detached and professional srs bzns internets kind of way.
    Thee hehe was form the mix feelings i had then, lol i drank bear some bear so i just said whatever i had in my mind then

Anyway. Yes. I'm not much of a phone guy but I would love to have any and all Skype addresses that you can give me. Including yours.
    I'm more than adept with that medium and could probably give you some tips on relaxation when all that teenage angst wells up inside of you. If you have a sister or an amenable mom, then all the better
    Hmm i have to thing about it, the thing is like these, i care for you, i know your scared of the FBI i dont want you to call me be cuz the FBI can track us both.....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I appreciate your input into helping me understand why the people at whatever site it is we are fighting about are generally nicer and more reasonable than the people here.
    I know you where joking, but i am starting to think that maybe some of you guys are nice ( including you ) lol i hate to admit it after all these but yea. haha look at me after doing all these shity things by these site you do have the right to say things, but i guess your a good guy

At first, I thought 'utter-douche'; but these guys are great.
    If internets torrent admin rode around in The Mystery Machine, these blokes would be Shaggy.

Hey, man. We're, like, awesome and we might let you hang out with us if you think we're awesome.
    What ... wait. You guise are mean and nasty and don't tell me how awesome I am. WTF. I don't understand, I am system admin on the internets why don't you respect that - we're not doing anything wrong just playing WoW and helping people steal stuff from corporations, it's not morally wrong so I'm going to show everyone my face because I'm chilled out to the max and the police won't care because I'm so awesome and I think they're awesome, too, in a policey way.
    What's that you say? Irony and sarcasm? LOL wtf is that Greek or something. You guise are mean and we don't want you on our awesome site. h8rz.

------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

yea i know i deserve it. but hey man crazy mood yesterday.

i don't think it waled be a grait idea hanging out. to much work to do. and sorry no time

maybe just you if you rely want. btw ask dragon, he might give you my cell number after all

LMFAO!

HAHA I WAS LAGHING HARDER Theses post rely made me in a good mood today.

GUYS I WISH YOU ALL LUCK, I KNOW I WAS RUDE. BUT LETS JUST NOT BE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER ANYMORE, FROM NOW ON LETS JUST BE FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU ALL AGREE TO THESE NOW.

HOPE TO HERE GOOD REPLY FROM MOW ON PLEASE DO THAT FOR US ( US MEANS US ) LOL
    Last edited by avrumi; 07-03-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: To Moch Junk

8. File Sharing   -   #68
    manker's Avatar effendi
    d'awwhh.
    I'm feeling teh lurve.

You were my favourite anyway, avrumi, with your "i am a staff at Scentime, and if i Wald act like you guys i waled of bean ban by now!" being possibly the best thing I've ever read this week.

Does Dragonballz always take himself so seriously, btw?
    I bet he's just a bundle of kittens and glitter-candy underneath that white polar-neck tank top.

9. File Sharing   -   #69
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    GUYS I WISH YOU ALL LUCK, I KNOW I WAS RUDE. BUT LETS JUST NOT BE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER ANYMORE, FROM NOW ON LETS JUST BE FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU ALL AGREE TO THESE NOW.

HOPE TO HERE GOOD REPLY FROM MOW ON PLEASE DO THAT FOR US ( US MEANS US ) LOL
    I'm a sucker for humility so I will accept your apology if you have any good looking female relatives that you are willing to pimp out.

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Does Dragonballz always take himself so seriously, btw?
    I bet he's just a bundle of kittens and glitter-candy underneath that white polar-neck tank top.
    Cult leader? Sex therapist?New Age guru?

With a look like that I figure the career possibilities are extremely limited.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-02-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. File Sharing   -   #70
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm a sucker for humility so I will accept your apology if you have any good looking female relatives that you are willing to pimp out.
    I understand there's no point in arguing over the internet because I can't just stomp your ass like I would in real life but I'm pretty sure I asked first so back the fuck off.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast