Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about Scenetime.com?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm a sucker for humility so I will accept your apology if you have any good looking female relatives that you are willing to pimp out.
    I understand there's no point in arguing over the internet because I can't just stomp your ass like I would in real life but I'm pretty sure I asked first so back the fuck off.
    Let me stay at your place for the Olympics and during our down time we could have the fisticuffs.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I understand there's no point in arguing over the internet because I can't just stomp your ass like I would in real life but I'm pretty sure I asked first so back the fuck off.
    Let me stay at your place for the Olympics and during our down time we could have the fisticuffs.
    You'd be more than welcome.

A pitched duel would suit me in lieu of fisticuffs. However, I'm a little suspicious of 'our down time'.
    Like, what do you have in mind for 'our up time'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    You'd be more than welcome.

A pitched duel would suit me in lieu of fisticuffs. However, I'm a little suspicious of 'our down time'.
    Like, what do you have in mind for 'our up time'
    Normal British stuff like silly walking around wearing bowlers and carrying umbrellas,going to the local pub ,getting phished and putting the Doc Martens to unwary immigrants and if there's time maybe avoiding going to the dentist.

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    d'awwhh.
    I'm feeling teh lurve.

You were my favourite anyway, avrumi, with your "i am a staff at Scentime, and if i Wald act like you guys i waled of bean ban by now!" being possibly the best thing I've ever read this week.
    Lol but Thanks Man

Does Dragonballz always take himself so seriously, btw?
    I bet he's just a bundle of kittens and glitter-candy underneath that white polar-neck tank top.
    Nea he is a nice guy he helps everyone there, and yea trust me when i say that i mean it what then? as a staff member from scenetime you cant act crazy to the users. why is that? well there are several resin for that. 1 we want our users to be happy, 2 if users see staff members fighting or stuff, the users don't like it, it makes the site look bad you know do you know as a fact we don't take anyone as a staff member, we look after the guys that wants to help. ( we don't need anyone just saying hey i am a staff i can do whatever i want now ) ... there are meany reason why we do that.

i don't know how you look at us me or dragon but one thing you should know Dragon is a real nice and helpful person in scenetime. if you waled know that guy you will see what i mean... hope these answers your question best regards

Btw guys i will be leaving for some time. so i can only reply today. going away for the summer... see yea guys
    Last edited by avrumi; 07-03-2012 at 12:23 AM.

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I wasn't doubting that he's a good sub-moderator or whatever, I just wondered if he ever had a bit of a giggle with people on the internets.
    I think you answered though.

Also, I don't know if the members at scenetime wouldn't like to see some staff having an argument. Conflict is fun! Having said that, I haven't had occasion to argue with any member of staff here. They seem like decent spuds - all the troublesome staffers have been sacked now, like Idoleyes for example. To be quite frank I'd have liked him completely banned but Skizo has a soft spot for him.

Get me saying things like 'staffers'. Sounds pretentious as fuck. Anyway, have a great summer.

I just noticed in a different thread that sign-ups to scenetime are open on July 14th. Is there any truth to this rumour?
    Like there was no way I was going to do the FB thing but I might join to see Dragonballz in action if this does indeed transpire to be the case
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    Also, I don't know if the members at scenetime wouldn't like to see some staff having an argument. Conflict is fun! Having said that, I haven't had occasion to argue with any member of staff here. They seem like decent spuds - all the troublesome staffers have been sacked now, like Idoleyes for example. To be quite frank I'd have liked him completely banned but Skizo has a soft spot for him.
    The actual truth is that I quit because I was fed up with how juvenile and mean you all are.
    I now Mod at a fabulous WOW discussion site.

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Your face is juvenile and mean.

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    I know you are but what am I?

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Your mom.
    /win

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    You can join this tracker by donating.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast