Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any TemplateP2P VIP's here?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hi!
    i was thinking about subscribing the VIP section at templateP2P, but wanted some feedback of its value.

anyone here has any idea how it is there? it's cheap to be VIP, but wanted to be sure.
    I'm mainly looking for scripts.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-15-2009 at 11:36 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    hi cablo would you please send me a invite to templatep2p thanks would appreciate it

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    redspecial, tyou dont need to be a VIP, but as soon as you can PM, PM me to get an invite if you want it.

And cabalo, are you a mmber there already? I dont know what its like to be VIP, but I think there are scripts there already.I can ivnite you if you want

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    viper's Avatar TR Coder
    i am also there but i am not vip....
    in fact i dont know why you want to be vip ...
    just for some TM premium templates?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    no_brother,
    can u please send me temp2p invite code......

i would be greatful to you for the favour

thanks bro..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    redspecial, tyou dont need to be a VIP, but as soon as you can PM, PM me to get an invite if you want it.

And cabalo, are you a mmber there already? I dont know what its like to be VIP, but I think there are scripts there already.I can ivnite you if you want
    thanks mate, i'm already a member there too, and that's why i wonder what's at the vip section. i'm mostly looking for scripts etc, and as that site has it's own crackers, that's why i got curious.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Unfortunately you probably won't know if you'll like it or need it until you get there.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    an u please send me temp2p invite code......

i would be greatful to you for the favour

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post

thanks mate, i'm already a member there too, and that's why i wonder what's at the vip section. i'm mostly looking for scripts etc, and as that site has it's own crackers, that's why i got curious.
    cabalo friend, can u pls. give me one invite for temp2p
    my id - digants[at]gmail[]com

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    4 no_bother,

hey bro, I could really use p2ptemplate invite code... I am doing some work and I REALLY need some scripts.... So if you could send me one I would really appreciate it!!! Tnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast