Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old School

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhassan View Post
    Now from all over the world government build their educational point good specially for out of country that want to get education from out country.
    So this is best business in some country like In this time many private University and collage provide you service for part education facilities after this announcement many old people appear in the University and increase their knowledge people spend his money in this location provide good environment for the youth.
    What he said, obviously. So if I get what you're saying: The older people start going back to school and through that act provide a better environment for the children?...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigjoe1975's Avatar Poster
    Yeah right here bro, I've been looking around for some of my old peeps. I can't even remember the last time I actually had time to even look for them on here.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe1975 View Post
    Yeah right here bro, I've been looking around for some of my old peeps.
    I'm pretty certain that anyone who talks like that can't have a very old anything.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Most people wont remember a website for that looong...
    True.

Only losers would.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by computerfreak1 View Post
    funky capricorn;
    left because sam4 PM'd him the gigantic .jpg file and it deleted his slsk files (either sam is magic or FC is a fucking idiot), nikkid; turned jonno straight and made him move to canadia, thus making baz go mental and burn his television. true story , ad; drove 3000 miles across the outback to meet an interweb girl under pretext of losing his virginity, didn't lose his virginity but told everyone he would, thus ad felt so shamed into leaving the internets forever. Until the other day. blitz; no idea who this is. probably some socially awkward antipodean who couldn't afford the internet any more , rocktron; this guy never said anything that made sense. he was old and no one liked him, heavymetalparkinglot; spammed something about JP's mother, apologised profusely like a great big douchespastic and left. fkdup74; liked baseball and thought Busyman was a dick. All in all, not bad for an american. Left because his wife caught him grooming ziggy, reality; Was completely unlikable and stupid. A heady mix for an administrator. Tesco banned him for posting stills from his knot-film collection, musicmaster; no idea, spider dude; still the only thing to emerge from musicworld with a personality. Currently dining at her maj's expense but he'll be out this July. any of yall still around?
    ^^
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    funky capricorn;
    left because sam4 PM'd him the gigantic .jpg file and it deleted his slsk files (either sam is magic or FC is a fucking idiot), nikkid; turned jonno straight and made him move to canadia, thus making baz go mental and burn his television. true story , ad; drove 3000 miles across the outback to meet an interweb girl under pretext of losing his virginity, didn't lose his virginity but told everyone he would, thus ad felt so shamed into leaving the internets forever. Until the other day. blitz; no idea who this is. probably some socially awkward antipodean who couldn't afford the internet any more , rocktron; this guy never said anything that made sense. he was old and no one liked him, heavymetalparkinglot; spammed something about JP's mother, apologised profusely like a great big douchespastic and left. fkdup74; liked baseball and thought Busyman was a dick. All in all, not bad for an american. Left because his wife caught him grooming ziggy, reality; Was completely unlikable and stupid. A heady mix for an administrator. Tesco banned him for posting stills from his knot-film collection, musicmaster; no idea, spider dude; still the only thing to emerge from musicworld with a personality. Currently dining at her maj's expense but he'll be out this July. any of yall still around?
    ^^

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    hahaha quality

8. Lounge   -   #18
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    funky capricorn;
    ^^

Didn't Reality also ban people for mentioning VB or paul

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No dewd. That was Entity101 who banned people for mentioning Paul, because he was Paul.
    He then changed his name to Error403 and banned people for mentioning Entity101 or Paul.

Mental but he was the one who made the most enduring thing about this forum; the k-lite codec pack.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good Old Kazza++ or was it + or +++?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast