Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Come on chavis, I know you're not as stupid as some members here, and that you can see both the first and last sentences of that post of mine was asking whether the statements between those sentences were ridiculous enough for her. I wasn't surprised that wmanker could read it completely wrongly, but I know you're not as stupid as him. Try reading it again old chap.
    Not sure what you're attempting there, old bean.

Can you just state for us hard of idiot types that you have no intention of pummelling, garotting, strangulating or otherwise bringing to an end the existence of Sophie...AKA...Squeamous?

Once said assurance is reconciled, we can continue with the pertinent business at hand. To wit, me pwning the fuck out of you at every sorry turn.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Come on chavis, I know you're not as stupid as some members here, and that you can see both the first and last sentences of that post of mine was asking whether the statements between those sentences were ridiculous enough for her. I wasn't surprised that wmanker could read it completely wrongly, but I know you're not as stupid as him. Try reading it again old chap.
    Complete backtracking. Nice one, Dave. What you wrote there makes no sense at all but I know that you mean that you have decided to come clean and say you never actually wanted her dead.

The first sentence reads "Do you think so Sophie?" and the last sentence reads "You know by stopping behaving like a stupid cunt, and growing up enough to realise that if you keep taking your digs, you'll have no grounds for complaining when you push me far enough to actually come and damage you back."

But, yeah. I know that you mean that you've altered your wanting her dead as a very dead thing stance.
    So it's all good, right?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #193
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:48 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #194

5. Lounge   -   #195
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So basically you following up saying that you wanted her dead by saying that you were serious about wanting her dead wasn't you failing at being ridiculous, it was you escalating the ridiculous point.

Btw, first doesn't mean second and last doesn't mean fourth.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #196

7. Lounge   -   #197
    manker's Avatar effendi
    ... but you are cleverer than me... at least in your head you are.
    Where else would I be cleverer than you. In my educated elbow, perhaps. My learned lymph glands

And also, it was a parody.
    smfh
    My actual opinion is that you posted like a tearful fuckspastic who threw a tantrum because Squeams said you're ridiculous - and now have backtracked because you're pretty worried about what might happen if you didn't.

8. Lounge   -   #198
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Dave, I'm gonna ask the silly question. I've been holding off for months cos I already know the answer. It's entirely up to you whether or not you answer it.

Dave, why do you post here?

I know you only came to this forum because Sophie directed you to it. You would never have discovered it otherwise.

I'd be flattered to believe it was just because of myself, but the truth is even more pathetic, Dave. I pity you, Dave. True story.

9. Lounge   -   #199

10. Lounge   -   #200
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I know the answer too.
    It'd be cool to all reveal our answer at the same time. On large cards, like on Blankety Blank.

Mine's right. I think I posted it before though.

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast