Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    So it's valentine's day then... Are you crazy kids gonna bury the hatchet and get back together now?

Also, let's not talk about squeam's "opening"....

2. Lounge   -   #402
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I participated at least once before, and was proud of it, the narcissist that I am. It went completely ignored amongst a mass sea of reject vs. reason drivel and I became agitated, no one could be near me for a few hours. The proof is in the fact that I am now recalling the date as 12-15-2011 @ 18:36
    Just helping.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 02-14-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #403
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:51 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #404
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    I participated at least once before, and was proud of it, the narcissist that I am. It went completely ignored amongst a mass sea of reject vs. reason drivel and I became agitated, no one could be near me for a few hours. The proof is in the fact that I am now recalling the date as 12-15-2011 @ 18:36
    You realise I have an opening for a man who is older than me, married and has an obsessive attention to detail? Also I hear you once chaufeurred?

Spoiler: Show

I know you mentioned an opening and all. But you're still going to have to be more discreet than this when it comes to Macky. The stories I've heard about his reaction to getting hit on involve an instantaneous instinctual neuronal trigger preceding his response that imparts upon him the opinion that the propositioner is indeed a very dirty girl (or guy) and he'll shy away and respond immediately with something stupid like, "Well, I'm meeting a friend at Starbucks".

Subtlety will give him the wrong ideas. Explicitness will make him think you're an easy mark.

That'll be 5 bucks for the guy advice, but I accept tits.
    I was just going to strew rose petals in my car boot and shove him in. I can't be arsed with all that seduction fannying about.
    This could be a hard sell, but I believe there is a significant difference between Squeamous and your average street walker. She has worked up a rather extensive rapport by now in comparison, and it's likely I'm in for the take.

That being said, I seek an opening of a girl who is younger than me, and those are all the details I can provide at this time.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #405
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

I was just going to strew rose petals in my car boot and shove him in. I can't be arsed with all that seduction fannying about.
    You would probably get better results strewing Rubik's cubes throughout your boot....

You're like Dr Love or something else

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    You'll just be giving him memories of him doing the same to high school girls. You don't want him to think that you're someone exacting revenge, or karma is biting him in the ass. You want the specimen in a calm enough mood to fulfil all the duties you have in mind. I find chloroform and IV-delivered tadalafil put my subjects in their best mood. The IV-delivery isn't because I just want to see them bleed, though, it's to make sure that their throats have some time to become really dry, at which point I know they'll accept any form of moisture, including my tongue down their throat, as a form of help.

My my, this post started off as advice for you, but ended up being about me. Egocentricity.
    Funny but I find the egocentricity the least alarming thing about it

This could be a hard sell, but I believe there is a significant difference between Squeamous and your average street walker. She has worked up a rather extensive rapport by now in comparison, and it's likely I'm in for the take.

That being said, I seek an opening of a girl who is younger than me, and those are all the details I can provide at this time.
    Remind me never to ask you for a cigarette!

6. Lounge   -   #406
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Remind me never to ask you for a cigarette!
    Even if you did, I'd scoff and say something negative and incoherent about menthol.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041