Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

manker's Avatar effendi
    I liked it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I liked it.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:50 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #164
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I liked it to, it only has one obvious mistake as well, which is always a bonus around here.
    *too

irony fairy strikes

yw
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #165

6. Lounge   -   #166
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I still like the idea of your fukup brother doing a botched job of it. Half- or three-quarter dead with permanent marks of the incident would be suitable. Thenn Dave could say Squeams fucked up his life. Right now, all he has to whine about it her discarding him. Boo-fucking-who...
    I've been playing with this in my head MBM, trying to understand how anyone could post something like this, and I finally think I get it... I get you.

You're much like your new friend, and probably like so many here, you need people to 'like' you, to be your friend(s). It explains your posts at me, and that friend request you sent me. You don't understand how someone can be like me, how I can happily not give a fuck about whether you, she or anyone else 'likes' me. What you, she or anyone else thinks of me. To you it's some kind of indication that I'm mentally unstable in someway. Which if I'm honest is much the same way your new friend saw it. I can't help wondering if that's why you can't understand why I have no fear of talking openly about my feelings, and experiences, because I know it doesn't make me any less of a man, or devalue me in anyway at all.

Sorry mate, I've been a bit harsh towards you because I never got that, I don't understand why anyone needs someone elses validation of their existence. I never did, and I don't imagine I ever will. I'm quite happy selecting my friends very carefully, and even despite my mistake with that friend of yours, that scheme has worked well for me, giving me a small but loyal set of friends I can rely upon and trust, and who can rely upon me, and trust me. I hope you're one day lucky enough to gain enough confidence to not need your existence validated by being able to call people (especially people on the internet) your friend. That's not real friendship, at least not IMHO.
    :LOL:

I've got a minute, so I'll explain...

The online you, is nothing but a bunch of laughable, pathetic, mental text. You are a fucked up loser who can't get over a woman who you cheated on your wife with (repeatedly). This makes for an interesting, juicy read- that's what the internets is all about.

However, there is also the real-life side here: you are in physical proximity to a real woman who also finds you pathetic. You followed her here, and even showed up at her house to intimidate her. That turns the funny creep into a funny creep who needs to get arrested because he cannot leave this woman alone. There is also the kind of poetic justice in which someone would pound the living shit out of you until you got it through your obsessed head that you NEED to leave this real life woman alone. Chasing her around online and showing up at her house and then trying to convince people that SHE needs to leave you alone is just COMPLETELY bone-headed.

So, there you have it, Dave. Online you are a laughable fuckwit; in real life, you are a pathetic creep. The paths cross here because you PERSIST in following Squeams around.

I will admit to sending you a friends request here. I meant it as a welcome when you seemed to be a decent guy who had stopped in his rage of "that woman". I had (some) hope for you- as did Squeams at one time. It did not take me too long to rescind that offering of friendship. I actually thought you might start stalking me as a result. Isn't that what you do when people stop liking you, Dave?

As with most humor, there IS a reason for directing our comments at you, Dave. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO GET YOU TO REALIZE WHAT A PATHETIC, CREEPY SCUMBAG YOU ARE BEING. AND THAT IS IN BOTH WORLDS.

As for wanting [to fit in], I happen to enjoy the members here. If they would like to turn on me, or object to my presence, they are always welcome to. That is the internet. I do not say the things I do for popularity sake, but for the fact that you are, in fact, a piece of shit who needs to wake up before your real family life gets affected by this. And it will be YOUR fault.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-08-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, mbm, you want people to like you and you need friends.

How can you ever live with yourself

And also, Dave's flounce out of the forum to be with his new friends on a better forum was rubbish.
    [barbie]Does anyone else think there was never a different forum and he's just as friendless on the internets as irl[/barbie]

Edit: I'm not saying barbie is friendless, he's orsum. just that he did that to me once.
    I aimed to besmirch in the manner of barbie.
    Last edited by manker; 02-08-2012 at 10:29 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #168

9. Lounge   -   #169

10. Lounge   -   #170
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Really.
    Who is the most interesting. I'm still fucked off that I'm only second on your list of intelligent members.
    If chavois beats me in this, I'm moving to a different forum with better friends.

Mary is just bright in a specific area, ffs

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast