Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:53 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #362

3. Lounge   -   #363
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    So basically, you want us to adopt the viewpoint that you're such a weak personality, such a dearth of character, self-respect, pride, intuition, and grit, that you had no hand in the shaping of your wet ecru clayform? It's one of your stronger arguments, but I'm not quite yet convinced.
    ---Reassertion of my own summary, plus the additional bonus of inventing the word assassignation---
    Assassignation (noun, ass uh si nay shen)
    1. The act of designating which piece of ass goes to each candidate
    As negatively as you've most certainly attempted to paint your situation, I've been through much worse than the particular one you choose to herald. How often have you heard me bitch about it? There are fleeting comments if you'd desire to be bothered with the search, but you'll find 0 +/- 0 times me publicly bitching about it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #364
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Bad, actually.
    I went away for the weekend with the missus and got some kind of face infection. I look like Rocky Dennis in the right hand side of my jaw and throat area.

All the painkillers I'm on have made this thread almost indecipherable.
    Did you threaten to kill yourself or merely threaten to quit the bored again? I am unsure in this respect.
    What with the lesions and bulbous deformities, I've only been made aware of many unpleasant things about your superneckal area. Maybe just adopt a man hijab and never fuss with appearances again.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #365

6. Lounge   -   #366
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Fuck that's not nice, hope you get better soon.
    Did you threaten to kill yourself or merely threaten to quit the bored again? I am unsure in this respect.
    I think I probably did both, and I might have even managed to threaten to kill some other members, it's all got hazy recently. You know one boring repetition after another of the same old subject on every single active thread on the board.
    Thank you.

Don't worry about it being boring, it really isn't. I've read every single word on the topic with a decidedly macabre vigour.
    It can't be doing you much good though.

I don't consider myself to be particularly obsessive but I sometimes find myself musing about your own situation and others that I've been PM'd about or read passively on FST. Once a week, maybe.
    I don't think it's too much of a bold statement to say that you're more obsessive than I am and I'm not attacking you here or anything, but this stuff has to be on your mind an awful lot when you're not online.

I don't think it's a good thing, for you, personally.
    I'm just saying.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #367
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What I want to know is who the fuck is Darth Cicero and how did he manage to make nearly 3000 previous posts on this site without me noticing?
    I wrote a post every time you quit the site.
    I don't give up on things ,things give up on me.

Also I could have sworn that I told reject and MBM to shut the fuck up already.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #368
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I'm glad you picked up on the format of the text rather than the content. Content is so over-rated!
    I'm glad you secretly acknowledged my affirmations on the content but shifted the context to obsessive attention to detail, definitely glad.

Aw, you realise now we have a 'thing' we 'say' that is 'amusing'. I think it's called an in-joke, and only the very best of friends and homosexual lovers have them

Bad, actually.
    I went away for the weekend with the missus and got some kind of face infection. I look like Rocky Dennis in the right hand side of my jaw and throat area.
    It's a mouth ulcer isn't it?
    Last edited by Squeamous; 02-14-2012 at 12:01 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #369
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Bad, actually.

What with the lesions and bulbous deformities, I've only been made aware of many unpleasant things about your superneckal area. Maybe just adopt a man hijab and never fuss with appearances again.
    I was hoping that the menagerie of pills I'm taking would make this a very temporary thing. Your genuine concern is a comfort, however.

On the upside; I had to go outside my office to take a pile of invoices to a client today, only he sent his wife instead. She had her 3 young children in the car.
    They'll be dreaming about me tonight
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #370

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast