Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:50 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Send him along chavis, I'm sure we'll have a giggle.
    I'm threatening to kill you with Peter Sutcliffe, Dave. As a matter of fact, I'm threatening to kill you with any convicted serial killer presently doing a life sentence for four or more killings.

Mark Chapman put himself forward, even though he only ever killed one person, under the condition that I spoke up for him at his next parole hearing, but I don't think either of us are that desperate, Dave.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:50 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #154
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I'm threatening to kill you with Peter Sutcliffe, Dave. As a matter of fact, I'm threatening to kill you with any convicted serial killer presently doing a life sentence for four or more killings.

Mark Chapman put himself forward, even though he only ever killed one person, under the condition that I spoke up for him at his next parole hearing, but I don't think either of us are that desperate, Dave.
    I still like the idea of your fukup brother doing a botched job of it. Half- or three-quarter dead with permanent marks of the incident would be suitable. Thenn Dave could say Squeams fucked up his life. Right now, all he has to whine about it her discarding him. Boo-fucking-who...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I still like the idea of your fukup brother doing a botched job of it. Half- or three-quarter dead with permanent marks of the incident would be suitable. Thenn Dave could say Squeams fucked up his life. Right now, all he has to whine about it her discarding him. Boo-fucking-who...
    Terrible post, grammatically speaking.

Ian Brady is coming for you on day release.

6. Lounge   -   #156
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Terrible post, grammatically speaking.

Ian Brady is coming for you on day release.
    I just re-read my post. I diserve watever rath tha proofreeding glods breeng down on mi hed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Yeah I know, I'm waiting for the mentally challenged members of the board to advise me to call the police, and seek a restraining order against you. Although I'm beginning to suspect that this is just going to be another example of their hypocrisy.
    If Sophie isn't afraid of you, Dave, despite your apoplectic murmurings, I don't see why I shouldn't exacerbate matters. You're harmless, aren't you, Dave. Nothing that is said on the internets could ever trigger a violent response, especially when it comes to women, isn't that right, Dave.

(Oh Hai, Sophie's solicitor chum )

Despite and perhaps because of Sophie's discomfort, Dave is my favourite internets spastic of all fucking time. And Christ knows I've had loads.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

basically.

9. Lounge   -   #159
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Apoplectic murmurings.

10. Lounge   -   #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Apoplectic murmurings.
    Yeah. Thought about it, but went with it anyway. Still not sure.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast