Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:47 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #202
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    What is it you think I have to be worried about?

That post of mine clearly shows I was asking if the contents of that post were ridiculous enough for her.

That she might actually use the only thing she can find that I did wrong in all the time I knew her and get my wife to leave me? As I've stated that's not much of a threat considering I would see my wife moving on with her life without me as a good thing, because it would allow me to move on with mine, and to stop being used to provide what she wants in her life. ie, that Squeamous would facilitate me no longer being used by my wife in exactly the same way Squeamous used me.
    That's a lot of info, Dave.
    What is your wife using you for, exactly. We know it isn't sex as you haven't managed to do that in quite some time.
    Is it money, Dave. She should ask an Accountant for advice. See, I think what she'd lose with your wage not coming in would be made up with benefits, what with the amount of dependants and then there's the maintenance.
    She'd be better off if anything.

Companionship. lolno
    Raucous evenings spent with mutual friends. Doesn't seem likely
    Those romantic surprise weekends away. Ah, no. You don't have sex with her.

wtf could it possibly be.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #203

4. Lounge   -   #204
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Don't pity me chavis, I'm a highly successful individual, who has a great life.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #205

6. Lounge   -   #206
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I know the answer too.
    It'd be cool to all reveal our answer at the same time. On large cards, like on Blankety Blank.

Mine's right. I think I posted it before though.
    I guess now I get to hear your answers, eh? Don't tell me, it was so I could stalk her... isn't it? All the facts of who has been posting what at whom are irrelevant in your answers aren't they? Well what a surprise.
    Newp.

It was because you couldn't talk directly to her to vent your angst, so you came here - where you knew she would see your words - to vent at 'that woman who ruined my life'.
    You knew that she would instantly know that you meant her and you wondered if you could make her hurt like you hurt.
    Your words were meant to make her feel pity for you, regret for her actions and, ultimately, be as hurt as you are.

It didn't work out though because it appears that she just escalated the ignoring the fuck out you point.

The not working thing made you even more determined to succeed, so you stayed here and escalated it until it reached the level of physically going to her home and then the death threat.

That's why I think you're here.

7. Lounge   -   #207
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    ... You don't have sex with her.
    Don't I? What makes you think that?
    Woman's intuition.

8. Lounge   -   #208
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    If you came on here for me, Dave, which is a fucking lie, by the way, what the fuck did you ever achieve?

I've approached you like every other spastic who came my way. only more so. I certainly don't feel any different trans the reject experience. Quite affirming actually.

Maybe you've been rattled. That's quite apparent. Not me, though.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-09-2012 at 01:18 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #209
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I have a movie script going called "Educating Dave"

Taking place sometime during the 80's, it's about the relationship of a sprite, academic, young, hipster female (we'll call her Rita) and a desperately vain, unintelligent, middle-aged philanderer by the name of Dave. The unlikely duo share some moments where they exchange their unique perspectives on life and mental fortitude. Eventually, the bitterly paranoid antagonist, Dave, pushes away Rita. He then starts dialing into the same BBS's that she usually dials into, and begins to flood the system with all kinds of vile chatter about women and humanity. Since only a dozen people log in, the sysop eventually removes all his posts and keeps him from being able to connect. In a depression driven haze, Dave leaves his wife and kids and shacks up with a bunch of homeless guys, eventually contracting HIV and dying of AIDS.

I think it wants to be a drama. I'm set with the beginning and end, I just need the entire middle filled out. Hopefully it's a totally original story not borrowing from a bunch of other elements... which in case I'd have to convert it to a parody. Actually, that's probably best, I'm sure "Dave" is a parody, or at the very least a lengthy joke.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #210

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast