Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Back on topic I think Barf stands a good chance for acceptance as he will blend right in with the rest of the geeky gay virgins there.
    Fixed

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm sure Gays take offense at your implication that Garth Brings might be of that particular persuasion.
    Actually I'm sure the cannibalistic mutant hillbillies from The Hills Have Eyes would take offense at the suggestion they have anything in common with Parth Sings.

Btw I'm not exaggerating, I said "you remind me of Marth Things" to the soap scum in my shower and it gave me a dirty look.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I hope that you are better with science that you are with geography.
    Southern accent no but you may want to start praying at the altar of Saint Tom of Brady.
    My bad, I thought America was South of Canada. I'll find a map and get back to you ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Darth is probably an OK scientist, statistically it's exceptionally unlikely we'd get two completely wank scientists on one board.
    Hate to break it to you, but any scientist that survives in the field for as long as Macky has probably isn't your average fuck-up. By virtue of experience alone he's probably above and beyond what I can do at this point.

Back on topic I think Barf stands a good chance for acceptance as he will blend right in with the rest of the geeky virgins there.
    So what you're saying is I have a shot at love in the USA? I might stop at New York quickly on the way back, to lose my virginity to Oleg.

Btw I'm not exaggerating, I said "you remind me of Marth Things" to the soap scum in my shower and it gave me a dirty look.
    I'm sorry they don't provide you clean water where you live.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    My bad, I thought America was South of Canada. I'll find a map and get back to you ASAP.
    Three words A Las Ka .No on second thought make that four words, A Las Ka dumbass.

Anyway Ottawa is south of Bray Island Nunavut so you already have a southern accent.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Hate to break it to you, but any scientist that survives in the field for as long as Macky has probably isn't your average fuck-up.
    I never had any doubts about him being an absolutely unique, and special fuck-up.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Americunts
    Stop saying insulting words. None of us ever did anything to insult you, so don't call "the Americans" cunts.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Calm down Oleg, things could be worse, you could have been exiled to a field like poor Jacky has.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Calm down Oleg, things could be worse, you could have been exiled to a field like poor Jacky has.
    What do you mean? It takes a lot of hard work, and dedication, to land a high-paying job in a country with no age-of-consent laws.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Americunts
    Stop saying insulting words. None of us ever did anything to insult you, so don't call "the Americans" cunts.
    Oleg, the "T" is silent.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast