Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DrParker View Post
    any news about hdwing and CHD??? they both down for like a month now
    They are underground now most Chinese sites are its going to be wait and watch now

2. BitTorrent   -   #312
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrParker View Post
    any news about hdwing and CHD??? they both down for like a month now
    They are underground now most Chinese sites are its going to be wait and watch now
    ok thanks so i guess the rumors on hdbits forum are right

3. BitTorrent   -   #313
    They are underground now most Chinese sites are
    Any particular reason for this?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #314
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    They are underground now most Chinese sites are
    Any particular reason for this?
    these are the rumors:

Sensitive periods of Chinese trackers.the anti-piracy movement is on.Maybe they will never be back.Who knows...All we can do is waiting."

"All I know is that the owner of previous HDstar is arrested again and unfortunately there is a hearsay that he made a report of other big Chinese trackers like CHD HDW and TTG.So,at present all of Chinese trackers have been closed to lie low except HDRoute as far as I know.We will see which stays after Spring Festival I suppose." - A Chinese Pirate

P.S. Source of the info: All information spreads on Tieba of baidu and QQ group.

There is a big antipiracy campaign in China a the moment, major subtitles websites been shut down (It was a major blow, as also was the source of raws for many fansubs in other countries) and so everyone is cautious and evaluating their options.
    You see... China (govt) in the past years has done some occasionally crack-downs on piracy even though they generally dgaf, but this time specifically The Interview (movie) has been released online, and to be buddy-buddy with North Korea they will crack down on anyone hosting that shit... like most of the Chinese PT sites. A couple smaller sites are still open but many are lying low to avoid this. (super synopsis/summary TL;DR, I do not know the whole truth. aka. don't quote me.)

Again, we/I/.. don't know the whole truth but all of these sites having maintenance suddenly at the same time, right after the Chinese govt just got back from official talks with North Korea about the movie The Interview and it's illegal distribution along with Chinese subs, doesn't seem to be a coincidence. The govt is on "high" alert and until they chill out, the sites are gonna lie low.
    The sites'll probably be fine though, I think. I mean, Chinese sites have gotten cracked down before, but I don't think the govt is super keen on cracking them down, because a) If they were, why has TTG/CHD ben alive all these years? b) They are humans too, many of them probably also own seedboxes and download shit c) Who gives a crap about people watching shit for free???...... Unless you're being sponsored by cinemas and etc... Could be, but ehhh- I think the sites will turn out alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #315
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    what happened to desitorrents?

6. BitTorrent   -   #316
    Quote Originally Posted by shikotee View Post
    Does anyone know what is up with STP?
    Hardware I think or something.

7. BitTorrent   -   #317
    underground and sharethefile are down

underground up,sharethefile are gone
    Last edited by norway; 01-29-2015 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #318
    Scc?
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

9. BitTorrent   -   #319
    Poster
    With ipt I'm getting welcome to nginx?

10. BitTorrent   -   #320
    ipt has some database(connection) problems it seems