Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aoshivx View Post
    bit-hdtv down for me, can someone kindly confirm.
    See above your post (and I can't load the site either).
    Thanx for the confirmation. I think you overlooked the post above mine properly, since bithq is not bit-hdtv.

2. BitTorrent   -   #502
    Quote Originally Posted by aoshivx View Post
    I think you overlooked the post above mine properly, since bithq is not bit-hdtv.
    Their fault for having almost identical names I can't count the amount of times I also mixed SceneHD and ScienceHD up.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #503
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Anyone know what's up with Cinemageddon?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. BitTorrent   -   #504
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I got this from TV Vault it's sister site.
    For those that weren't aware, CG has been in a little dispute with a member. When their newer main account was (probably temporarily) disabled for continuing to argue with staff in a C&E thread, they started whipping up whatever friends they still had, as well as using several of their other puppet accounts to harass the site. After the puppets (and accounts acting like puppets) started getting disabled, they or a more tech-savvy friend started using Denial of Service attacks on various staff and users they had issue with whenever they would join IRC. When that didn't give them the result they wanted, they started actual DDoS attacks on either CG or IRC (which are on the same IP). Our host effectively disconnects the IP being attacked from the Internet for a few hours whenever that happens.

So basically, you can find CG up at various times, but as long as Ugchi's nerdrage hasn't abated and someone still has money to pay for the botnet to attack, CG will disappear again whenever someone notices and "pushes the attack button"
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #505
    Yeah, It's up & down sporadically. Someone got their feelings hurt and have too much time on their hands, apparently.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent   -   #506
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    More like up sporadically. It's down much more often than up, only showing active for torrents for a couple hours a day these last few days. . Hopefully the children hung up will get over it soon

7. BitTorrent   -   #507
    Prior's Avatar Cub-A-Holic
    With torrentz.eu now shutdown permanently anyone know of other sites where you can search for torrents across multiple sites?

8. BitTorrent   -   #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Prior View Post
    With torrentz.eu now shutdown permanently anyone know of other sites where you can search for torrents across multiple sites?
    If you mean something like an indexer, there's bitsnoop

It only indexes public sites though, which I would avoid if I were you.
    Last edited by teflon05; 08-21-2016 at 11:50 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #509
    were can i suport tv-vault.me/???

10. BitTorrent   -   #510
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    whatcd is down i think

edit back up and then down intermittently >:c
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-09-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast