Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wouldn't have wasted my time suggesting it otherwise.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Actually, fuck all that, you cunt.

I've dug deep and all I can unearth is a 50 odd gig download of Cassavetes' filmography which includes said pulp.

Fuck that. I hope you die.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Actually, fuck all that, you cunt.

I've dug deep and all I can unearth is a 50 odd gig download of Cassavetes' filmography which includes said pulp.

Fuck that. I hope you die.
    Could you please be a little more specific?Do you mean like just this instant in excruciating pain or decades from now ,peacefully in my sleep after a long and happy life?
    The only reason I ask is so I will know whether to be hurt or not.

Btw sucks to be you right about now.

Attachment 98293

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    It always sucks to be me. Sucks to be you worse, though.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    recently i saw "Kungfu Panda" and i think its a best hollywood movie .
    Last edited by anon; 08-07-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Spam links

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by henryadam View Post
    recently i saw "Kungfu Panda" and i think its a best hollywood movie .
    Yes but then you're just a cunt who's only here because he has something to promote.
    Last edited by anon; 08-07-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Removed spam in quote

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Perfume was the last movie i saw last night and it was really a bad movie...i didn't like it...

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    I watched Girl with the dragon tattoo and to be honest i had to watch it twice. I turned it of the first time because i really didnt get where the film was going and the bitch started to give me a hardon especially when she just jumps on danny craig, but other then that i didnt real;ly go much on it. Sok if u gotta bag of weed and shit to do and need a wank.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    I've watched the Fincher's version of Girl with the dragon tattoo and it was worse than expected. I've liked the original (I can't find my post for that film) although I watched it after reading the book and even the first one was incomplete in describing the frighten girls of the family and Lisbeth. Well Fincher missed that part and transformed Lisbeth to Statham beating everyone around. I was expecting a different approach. Mara was good but she wasn't Lisbeth, Craig was funny he tried but he is too macho for the role.

On the contrary I've like Bullhead . Jacky is a Belgian farmer around 30 totally addicted to hormones exactly like the bulls and cows in the cattle farm he'd spent his whole life. The movie is about his journey from young kid falling in love with the wrong girl, to the madness of a terrible "accident", why he is the man he is, his relation with drug mafia, how he is looking for revenge. As I was watching his story a good crime drama, I understood that it was actually a love story of a man who went to hell for the girl and still he just loves her purely. And it's about friendship and how his closest friend in childhood sacrificed one of the most important things just because he couldn't help his friend. I'm not sure that someone who haven't lived in the area can understand the way this movie is also making fun of the stereotypes for the people of Wallonia and Flanders. But even if you miss that part of the plot or you don't like the wet environment of the cattle farm the performance of Matthias Schoenaerts as Jacky is more than a good reason to watch this movie.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Underworld: Awakening is the latest movie which I'd seen.

Awakening is a 3D action-horror film. After sitting out on 2009's Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Kate Beckinsale returns as werewolf hunter Selene in Underworld: Awakening, the fourth of the film series. Revolves around a centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires and their one-time werewolf slaves, the Lycans. After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene (Kate Beckinsale) learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter, Eve, and when she finds her, they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.

This film begins with vampiress Selene waking up after being in a cryogenically frozen state for 12 years..The story revolves around when human forces discover the existence of the Vampire and Lycan clans, a war to eradicate both species commences. The vampire warrioress Selene leads the battle against humankind.

A sloppy, messy, frankly dumb action/horror hybrid, but at least it moves quickly and delivers the goods.Swedish directorial partners Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein, who co-scripted and produced have pretty much two thoughts in their heads regarding Underworld: Awakening: that Beckinsale looks good in a skin-tight suit and flowing black duster, particularly when she lands in a casual crouch after jumping from a great height, and that CGI werewolves roaring, leaping, and getting shot never gets old. But given the film’s barely pro forma plot and generic action, it obsolesces surprisingly quickly.

Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast