Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    His one true love was dead (oops...sorry, babe. Told ya to sleep on the couch when I've been drinkin'. ), and the damsel had no expectations of anything long-term (*cough*slut*cough*). Turning her down for some kind of hermit's vow would have been more silly. Besides, what better way to protect her than to throw his body on top of her- you know, incase somebody throws a grenade, or something.

I'm beginning to think you are just jealous of her.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-10-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #412
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Turning her down for some kind of hermit's vow would have been more silly.

Yeah because in a movie based on a guy who is immortal and has claw-like things that come out of his forearms which he uses to fight ninjas and giant robots, silly is clearly something they were trying hard to avoid.

Anyway donut boy I think the point that you are missing here is that it is a movie not real life and the only thing we ask of the people or giant robots on the screen is to remain true to their character and not be wandering around willy nilly doing things that go against their nature just because the script writer lacked the wherewithal to find a better way of tying them emotionally together than some quick off camera anal sex and maybe a dirty sanchez.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #413
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Only in this particular case it wasn't taken from him,he simply walked away from it.Likely because after seeing her father he realized she probably wouldn't age well or maybe the idea of listening to that accent for the next 40 years made trotting off to face unknown peril seem suddenly attractive.
    Man of Tai Chi

I know because a lot of you filesharing types are mindless lemmings you are going to want to download this but be warned that except for a couple of cool fights which btw strangely get increasing shitter instead of better as the movie progresses,this is basically shite and even worse than that it is shite that needed to meet the approval of some dictatorial wank Chinese film approval committee or whatever those heathens are currently choosing to call their particular form of mind enslavement.

On the plus side it isn't French.

I would review it further but obviously as with the case of MBM,my words are wasted so I won't.
    Thanks. This doesn't bode well for Keanu and his shit acting and now, it seems, shit directing.

I do wanna see 47 Ronin tho'. I saw 46 Ronin and liked it so since 47 is moar, hey why naut?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #414
    Usenetfreak
    Just few weeks ago was in cinema and watched The Great Gatsby and I must say that it's one of the best movies I saw in last time. There were som funny moments like Jay-Z soundtrack (for the time the story tells very funny) and black guys driving a car and hearing rap music. generally nice story, Dicaprio plays amazing role (his last movies will be better and better), can only advice for all to see.
    Last edited by anon; 08-15-2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Swapped advertising link

5. Movies & TV   -   #415
    Words I don't want associated with anything I'm doing :Baz Luhrmann and Jay-Z.

Anyway Leonardo DiCaprio was having this argument with a guy in a bar about who had the best life and after Leo said "I dunno but just yesterday I was riding this sweet hoverboard off the coast of Ibiza while my Victoria Secret model girlfriend looked on from the yacht" the other guy knew anything he said afterwards was basically pointless.

Attachment 130656

6. Movies & TV   -   #416
    hoverboard
    Since the "hoverboard" only goes up, it's basically just a very unstable ladder. One that is more likely to make you face plant than the cheapest one from Wal Mart.

And, since I have (well, it is on my Christmas list) the cheapest ladder (practically) at home- which rules out the unnecessary inconveniences of travel to this "Ibiza" place (like that is a real place...), wouldn't want to pay for fuel on some big behemoth, slow-moving, Titanic wanna-be (we saw what happened last time he was on a big ship), and can only imagine how many passengers his "model" girlfriend has ferried around the harbor---I have to conclude that my life is at least marginally better than his.

And even if it isn't, my life is still FAR better than Idol's.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #417
    Red Dawn the recent one with Thor

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen mostly due to the fact it's basically content to just lay there and flop around while in the process dumbing down the original.
    Which may have been silly but was never condescending or dumb.

Anyway the "new" one goes cardboard character,explosion,annoying and intrusive music telling me I'm suppose be feeling something at this point,rinse and repeat.
    I'm not even exaggerating when I tell you that I can't believe people of the extremely limited talent of the writer and director actually are able to find work.

8. Movies & TV   -   #418
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen
    So, you admit there was some entertainment in watching a guy rape a bunch of women into lust, then watching a pig get human dick fucked.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Movies & TV   -   #419
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen
    So, you admit there was some entertainment in watching a guy rape a bunch of women into lust, then watching a pig get human dick fucked.
    Yeah, yeah, we've seen your high school graduation party tape.

10. Movies & TV   -   #420
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Yeah, yeah, we've masturbated to your high school graduation party tape.
    Because you shouldn't be modest about voluntary admissions.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast