Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Watched gravity http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454468/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 because the concept seemed so cool but what I got what cool effects ruined by some out-of-real-shape ancient actors telling each other how beautifull they are and not knowing what eye colors their team mates in space was. If you can, watch some best-of video on youtube and spare your self of this crap. There is also technical bullshit in this film, like they would not add that to that because of weight, but you can read up on that if you care. Waste of fucking precious time.

2. Movies & TV   -   #532
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The average age of a shuttle crew is something like 47 with the oldest active mission member being 61 so forgoing that part of Clooney's character was that he was retiring and part of Bullock's character was that she had never really lived I have to say good point on the age thing,spastic.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #533
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The average age of a shuttle crew is something like 47 with the oldest active mission member being 61 so forgoing that part of Clooney's character was that he was retiring and part of Bullock's character was that she had never really lived I have to say good point on the age thing,spastic.
    I have all the respect in the world for real astronauts that have to deal with space junk and micro meteors. I said "some out-of-real-shape ancient actors"

4. Movies & TV   -   #534
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So 50 is like the new 80 to retards?
    Also and don't take this the wrong way but I'm certain Clooney could beat you in a fight and I'm reasonably sure Bullock could as well.

Anyway let us remake Gravity with The Rock and Michelle Rodriguez 'cause apparently then it will be better.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #535
    So 50 is like the new 80 to retards?
    Also and don't take this the wrong way but I'm certain Clooney could beat you in a fight and I'm reasonably sure Bullock could as well.

Anyway let us remake Gravity with The Rock and Michelle Rodriguez 'cause apparently then it will be better.
    You call me a retard defending the actors? And not at on point getting to the real obvious flaws about this movie?

The escape pod from the ISS has an airlock and a spacesuit (because you fucking need that) so she can get out there fighting the orbital debres field hitting her at a speed, faster than a bullet, that she can see in dark space, untangeling the "not to be open without air, like in fucking space" parachute with a wrench, that she almost looses and are really deployed with an explosive charge (like the fucking probe landing in the lake door), and is accumulating to a weight (added to the real deal weight) that would not make it to space in the first place with the shit thats in orbit?

yeah, son. I'm the retard.

6. Movies & TV   -   #536
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Idol is prematurely gray ghey anyway, so I'm sure you will excuse him.
    Last edited by Stehle; 08-22-2014 at 01:20 AM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Movies & TV   -   #537
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Space Mexican!

Hi Stehl, will visit with you when I get back from picking my kids up.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #538
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Space Mexican!

out of all angels you could have taken, thats it? fuck!

9. Movies & TV   -   #539
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post

Space Mexican!

out of all angels you could have taken, thats it? fuck!
    Are you implying Michelle Rodriguez is an angel, or confirming your stupidity?

Anyway, I was referring to one of the greatest South Park episodes ever.

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Movies & TV   -   #540

Anyway, I was referring to one of the greatest South Park episodes ever.
    Taco flavored kisses for my Ben? Well in Michelle's case it's probably taco kisses on said "taco." Or so I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post

You call me a retard defending the actors? And not at on point getting to the real obvious flaws about this movie?

The escape pod from the ISS has an airlock and a spacesuit (because you fucking need that) so she can get out there fighting the orbital debres field hitting her at a speed, faster than a bullet, that she can see in dark space, untangeling the "not to be open without air, like in fucking space" parachute with a wrench, that she almost looses and are really deployed with an explosive charge (like the fucking probe landing in the lake door), and is accumulating to a weight (added to the real deal weight) that would not make it to space in the first place with the shit thats in orbit?

yeah, son. I'm the retard.
    As it's his occupation and notoriety for being outspoken, Neil deGrasse Tyson gets a pass for whining about the lack of aspie-tier attention to detail. An anonymous bitching about perceived slights to his $10 guarantee of verisimilitude is something else. Relax Francis. You want realism, go rent The Right Stuff--enjoy the litany of cranky older white men and enemas.

EDIT: Play Primer for a girl (or guy) vs Back to the Future, see which gets you laid faster. Unless getting said partner to pass out from boredom is the goal. In which case utilize the former. You date-rapist Most visceral analogy I can muster.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 08-22-2014 at 06:37 AM.